23| Is It Over

I woke up, my bones feeling brittle and fragile. I knew my eyelids were open, but my sight was limited. Darkness surrounded me. The ground beneath me felt cold and hard, the concrete floor strained my back. My muscles ached and my body was numb, what did he give me? Nothing worked. Nothing operated. Nothing... I was trapped in a void of nothing... The throbbing of my head did not cease as I attempted to move. Sweat dripped down my face, yet I felt so cold. My lips felt dry and cracked. The chilling air seeped out of the vent, surrounding me as I quivered.

Then, without warning, the sound of a door creaking echoed the room. Light seeped out, but was quickly extinguished by the door closing. My heart raced as the collective noise of footsteps neared me.

"He's taking forever!" The man spoke.

I clenched my eyes as I felt one of them near me.

"What are they going to do to me?" I thought to myself.

"Look at her if you want her."

"No." I moaned.

"You're finally awake, my dear." The strange man knelled down to my limp body. His hands stretched out to my face, cupping my cheek. His rough hands made my body shiver, I was repulsed by his very feel.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

"My, my, she sure has a mouth on her but, she is quite the view." He slid down my neck, analyzing me like a prized animal.

"And your skin is so soft, he looked at me and then glared, I thought you said she was going to be untouched she has bruises all over her face."

"She started to act up, so she got smacked up."

He whistled and another man came walking into the room, "I want to you escort this girl to the van. We must depart with the others tonight."

I felt my limp body drape over his arms. My neck snapped back as he lifted me up. He then swung me over his shoulder, my arms flailing over his back. I saw Ryder smiling at me as I was being carried away.

I was dropped into the back of a van. A tingling sensation washed all over my body, the feel of my hands returning once more. I huddled myself into a ball, crying into my arms. Mascara, tears, and snot mixed in, soaking my hair and arms.

The car started to drive, "NO LET ME OUT!!" I yelled banging on the door, "PLEASE!" I cried.

"LIAM!"

thirty minutes earlier...

LIAM

"COME OUT YOU SICK BITCH!" I shouted. I was standing outside of an abandoned warehouse. "I got your fucking shit!"

I heard footsteps coming my way, "Well, well, well, look who it is." Ryder says with a mischievous smile.

"I don't have time for this Ryder, where the hell is Nia at?"

"I don't know, it depends where Matteo wants her." He chuckled.

Matteo, why does his name sound so familiar?

"You fucking sold her!" I shouted, "We had a deal!"

"Deal? We didn't shake on it or sign any papers." He joked, "You out of all people should've known this was a trap from the beginning."

"Why did you come?" He chuckled, "Does that slut really mean something to you, or you were just going to miss her in your bed every night."

"Where is he taking her?" I said through gritted teeth.