17| The Odds

Liam

Just a lame ass day at lame ass school. I walked towards my locker to my surprise Nia was not there.

"Hey... Um... L-Liam." I heard a soft voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Rose. I feel like she hates me still even though I apologized a million times or she's just dead scared of me, "Hey Rose."

"I was wondering if you've seen or talked to Nia since you've gotten back from North Carolina."

I closed my locker and faced her, "No. Why?"

"Well, when I went to go pick her up. Her parents said she didn't come home last night and she's not picking up her phone."

"Where exactly did she go last night?" I questioned. "She went on a date with Jake."

I tensed up when she mentioned 'date' and 'Jake' those two don't belong in the same sentence.

The bell started to ring, "If you see her please contact me." She yells already down the hall.

"Okay." I yell back not moving from the locker. Class can wait.

My phone buzzed. I took my phone out of my pocket and read the notification. Unknown number.

I clicked on it after I typed in my password. It was a video. I clicked on it.

"Look what we have here..." The guy taunted in the video, what the hell is this?

"Please stop!" I heard a female voice yell in the background. I stopped leaning on my locker once I saw Nia on the ground crying in pain. "What the fuck!" I shout still looking at the video.

My blood pressure was up. Nia was somewhere out there alone there so much going on already. I tried to keep my mind intact, not allowing my emotions to get the best of me but... She's mine.

Unknown - "If you want to find her she's in the woods near the gas station, I forgot which one so... find her yourself."

I clenched the phone making it crack a little bit I stopped once I saw blood come out of the palm of my hand from the glass.

I was about to dial Cole and Mason's number but, I stopped this isn't their shit to deal with.

I walked towards Jake's classroom I didn't knock on the door I just opened it. Everyone snapped there head towards me, "Do you need something?" The teacher says.

I walked past him towards Jake I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out of the classroom.

I banged him against the lockers the students started to peak there heads out of the classroom door.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I snapped he looked down, "Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you!" I yelled and forcefully pulled his head up.

He was smiling, "The fuck you smiling at." I growled.

"Just how your exposing your weakness to literally everyone." He says still smiling.

"Liam you can't touch me I have connection they can make everyone you love disappear."

"I'm not scared of anyone!" I shouted banging him against the lockers again, he shoves me off of him, "She ain't my property it was a job from someone it was a win, win."

Job?

He fixed his collar, "I just decided to have some fun with her while I was on the job."

"Well... now we know what lights his fire. Should we report this to Ryder?"