30| This Is The Man I Love

"What did Liam do this time, stole money, killed somebody, stole yo girl because if he did I will kill him for you."

My blind fold was ripped off of me I blinked my eyes twice to get adjusted to the light.

"Give a girl a warning next time."

"I'm not here to hurt you." I heard a familiar voice say behind me, Jake walked in front of me.

I could feel my blood run cold, I haven't seen him since he ordered his men to beat me up.

"Don't look at me like some kind of monster." He scoffed, "I should've kept the blindfold on."

He squatted down in front of me, "Like I said earlier, I'm not going to hurt you."

"You sure because my head is fucking throbbing!" I groan.

"That was my bad I didn't think my guy was going to hit you hard. I should've been more specific."

He went behind me and started to untie me, "If you weren't going to hurt you why was I tide up."

"For a picture, I needed to send it to your boyfriend Liam."

When he said boyfriend I blushed a little, "Why?"

"I need to talk to him and since I've did some unforgivable things in the past I doubt he would wanna have a conversation with me." He paused throwing the rope to the side, "I was using you as bait."

"Like a fish?"

"Yes, like a fish."

"Anyway... what do you want to talk about with him? I mean I'm his girlfriend so I need to know these things." I say sweetly.

"I'm his brother."

"I was-"

Before he could finish the sentence the door busted down, I and Jake stared at the door out came Liam.

"JAKE!!!" He yelled through gritted teeth and marched up to us and punched him in the face.

Jakes men were about to jump in but he said stand down, they were fighting on the floor.

Should I break it up?

Or keep watching...?

Tempting.

I blew the whistle with my hands, "All right break it up, break it up!" I huffed pulling Liam off of Jake.

He stared at me, "What are you doing?" He snapped.

I was holding him back as best as I could, I saw Jake stand up wiping the blood from his nose.

"He's not here to hurt any of us, he just wants to talk!"

Liam looked at me and then at Jake, I felt his muscles relax.

"I'm not talking to this faboon."

He grabbed a hold of my hand and he started to walk out of the place, I stopped walking making him stop walking.

"What are you doing?" He questioned it not looking at me, "Just hear him out he did all of this just to tell you something it must be very important."

I heard him sigh, he turned around, "Make it quick!!" He yelled.

Jake pulled up a chair with a smile on his face, I pushed Liam to the chair he sat down.

Being the nosy person I am I sat on Liam's lap, what I wanted to hear too. Plus I'm still waiting on that apology from Jake.

I felt Liam get stiff from me sitting in his lap, I couldn't help but giggle.

"For starters I have a personality disorder, that's kinda why I do the things I do." He spoke, "I knew something was wrong with him." Liam muttered.

"That's the reason why mom and dad disowned me."

Liam started to laugh, "What are you talking about, I'm an only child."

Jake started to dig into his pocket and pulled out a picture, "This is a picture of mom holding me when I was born."

Liam took the picture and examined it. "She even signed it on the back."

Liam flipped the picture over to see his mom's signature, "She liked to use a heart as a dot." Liam and Jake said at the same time.

"We use to play all the time until I almost drowned you... you know let's not get into that."

"You almost did what?" Liam questioned, "I just wanted to see how long a one year old can stay under water... no harm in that right?"

"Oh wow you really are fucking crazy."

"I can't believe this." Liam said, "You can't possibly be my brother we are too different."

"Are we really that different? You kill people without hesitation, you are a gang leader after all and that job is harder then any other job."

"You don't have to believe any of this but just know I'm sorry for everything I've did to you... I was too caught up in my anger of you having a normal life with mom and dad, I wanted you to feel the way I felt every night, sad."

I could see Jake tearing up a little bit he looked at me, "I'm sorry Nia, I knew how much you meant to Liam I wanted to hurt him so bad because he had the life I wanted he lived with mom and dad while I was tossed to the side like a rag-doll into a foster home, because they couldn't handle me."

"They put you in a Foster home?!" Liam blurted out, "First they put me in a mental hospital... They saw I wasn't getting any better then they disowned me."

"I've been living with this old lady that's how I got into your school."

"How come I don't remember anything?"

"When you saw our parents die it traumatized you so much that you made a whole new you."

"Ice Cold..."

"YOU FUCKING BABOON!" She yelled and slammed her hand on the water making a splash.

"You could have killed her!" She fumed. "But I didn't!" I say with a smirk.

"Heartless..."

"I don't care about you! You can go die for all I care and I wouldn't feel a fucking thing."

"Look me in the eye and tell me to disappear from your life."

He looks at me in the eye, making my heart break, Come on look away... please.

"Nia." He starts, I shake my head holding back my tears, "P-please don't..." I choke.

"Disappear from my life."

"You can be nice but that doesn't last for long, does it?"

I stared at Liam he stared at me then back at Jake, "No."

I cleared my throat, "Do you want to be my girlfriend." My eyes went wide shocked in what I just said, "Wait- I mean- sometimes my mouth just says shit-"

She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me, "Yes."

When he started naming his traits everything was kinda clicking in my mind, this is Liam,

This is the man I love.

X XX X XX