6| Go Park Near The Dump

NIA

I unlocked the front door revealing nobody.

Yay.

Do I have the house all to myself, did everyone get abducted by aliens? Either way, I still have the house to m-

"You're home."

I looked to my right and groaned, "And your here? What do you do all day instead of getting more botox and lip fillers?" I questioned.

"Your face is getting stiffer and stiffer by the day..." I mutter.

"I've been trying to be nice to you, I swear to God I will send you back to your mother's." She groaned.

"Really?!" I beamed. She rolled her eyes, "Hubby dearest, wanted me to take you shopping." She explained.

"If he thinks he can just buy his way into my heart," I paused. "He's right!" I exclaimed making my way to the door. "Are you coming or is your diaper booty slowing you down?"

I saw her lips twitch, she either wants to strangle me or she's breaking out. She took a deep breath and put a fake smile on.

"I'm coming."

XX X XX X

"So how exactly did you possibly steal my dad away from my mom?" I questioned, "I mean he sure downgraded from a million to a five." I said with a mischievous smirk.

Her grip got tighter on the steering wheel, I was pushing all types of buttons. "Do you always squeeze your way into family's and squash them?"

She stopped the car in front of the mall, "Get out." She snapped.

"Excuse me?"

"Get out!!" She demanded sounding like a dying horse.

She threw Greg's black card at me, sweet. "You can call Matteo to come to pick you up, I'm done." She said with venom in her voice.

I opened the door with a smile on my face, I win.

"And no to answer your question, they come to me they SQUASH there own family's." She spat.

I closed the door and she drove off cutting off a car in the process.

I clenched my jaw, I'm going to murder her. I turned around and faced the crowded mall.

I remember now that I hate shopping.

But I know who does love it.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and quickly went into contacts. I was about to click on Shays number to FaceTime her.

I mentally slapped myself, I scrolled passed hers and clicked on my mom's number.

I waited for her to pick up and, Waited, then finally.

The number you're trying to reach is not available.

I sighed and opened messages,

I know we departed on the wrong foot, I'm sorry... I just didn't wanna leave you all alone in that environment. I miss you, like, a lot! If you have a chance please call me... or text me back.

I sighed and turn off my phone stuffing it in my back pocket.

I guess it's time to shop, alone.

XX X XX X

Three hours later I had successfully gone into every store and bought pretty much everything for me and a little something for my mom.