11| Word On The Street

NIA

"You want me to do it, I know you want me to do it." He paused, "I'm not going to do it!"

A small smile spread across my face, "But you have too!" I chuckled.

"She got you cornered man." Cole says looking intensely at the chess board.

A crowd was formed around us. "Got damnit!" Liam yells.

"You either quit like the loser you are or make this move. Whatever one you chose you lose either way." I say with a mischievous look on my face.

He clenched his jaw and flipped the board, all the chess pieces flew across the room one hitting me in the eye.

"OW!" I blurt out quickly holding my left eye.

"Ow." He mocked. "Don't be so butt hurt cause I beat your ass in chess dip-shit." I snapped.

Rose came running over to me holding some ice. "You could've taken my eye out." I spat and placed the bag of ice on my sore eye.

The crowd started to disappear, I stood up and pushed in my chair. "Why the hell did you want to play chess with me in the first place?" I question.

"I don't know I got bored."

"Thanks, Craig for letting us play our little game." He says and walks out.

I follow him, "I also wanted to see your brain, you're actually not brainless." He chuckles.

"I don't know if that a compliment or an insult."

"It's a compliment, trust me." Cole says as he walks past me.

I stood there still holding the ice on my eye watching them turn the corner.

"You have like... five or four? More days of being his pet right?" Rose says as walking beside me.

"Yeah." I sigh and throw the melted ice in the trash. "I can't believe I beat him though, the way he flipped the board." I laughed.

"Yeah, that guy sure has some anger issues."

XX X XX X

After school

"Why am I driving you again?" I questioned.

He leaned back in his chair and pulled the seat down a little bit, "Because." He paused taking a glance at me. "I don't feel like it." He yawned.

"First you force me to play stupid ches-"

He held up his hand stopping me, "Don't bring that dumb game up I want a rematch I wasn't ready!" He snapped.

HE WASN'T READY!!!

I rolled my eyes, "You're such a drama queen." I say and stop at a red light.

"Quit your annoying complaining you should be happy, you're driving this baby." He says sliding his hands across the dashboard. "Not everyone gets to do this." He says with a smirk.

"OH! I'm so honored!" I sarcastically say.

"Aye! I love this song!" I exclaimed, "Do I have permission to turn it up, your highness."

He slides his chair back up, "Do whatever you want, and don't ever call me that again." He says.

"WALKING PASS THE MIRROR, OH! DAMN I'M FINE!" I sang at the top of my lungs I know I sounded terrible I didn't care.

"Oh my lord my eardrums!" Liam groaned.

"I WAS BORN TO FLEX, YES!"

I took a glance at Liam and smiled he was bopping his head, "Liam, I know you want to sing don't be shy."