8| A Night To Remeber

NIA

I'm currently sitting on my bed bored out of my mind.

I really need to do something fun.

As I was thinking of an idea, my phone started ringing.

"Hey R-"

"LIAM HOLMES INVITED ME TO HIS PARTY!!" She squealed cutting me off. "First of all, MY EARDRUMS! second of all my boredom is cured!"

"What time are you coming to pick me up?" I questioned.

"Oh! I'm not going." She sighed.

"Wait, what why?" I questioned, "Have you met me?" She giggled. "I'm an outcast a loser as some might say, they might just be inviting me to make fun of me or something it happens all the time in movies." She stated.

"Nobody going to do anything to you while I'm there," I say. "Yeah I know but, I just don't do party's I'm a wallflower."

"I guess we can be wallflowers together," I say with a smile on my face, I can imagine her smiling and her cheeks turning red. "Okay fine, I'll pick you up at nine." She exclaimed.

"I'm going to a party other than my grandma's birthday party!"

I laughed at her joke, "Why are you laughing?" She questioned. "You're joking right?"

"No, I'm serious."

"Oh my God you stay over there I'm coming over right now!"

God knows what she would pick out to wear.

"MATTEO!" I yelled rushing down the stairs, "I'm in here!" He yelled.

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that." I say looking around the huge house.

"I'm in Greg's office."

"Oh."

I rushed to his office, Matteo was sitting down writing. "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm writing down phone numbers."

"Why?"

"So your dad can call them later."

"Business?"

"Yes, business."

"Okay, can you drive me to Rose's house?" I asked.

"Sure."

Liam

"What in God's name are you doing?!" I blurt out rushing over to an already tipsy Mason.

He was trying to twerk but, was failing miserably.

"I'm living life dude..." He says with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Why am I friends with you again?"

"Because you love me and you wouldn't be able to do anything without me." He slurred his words and pulled me into a hug.

"Okay," I grunt. "Well, lovebirds guess who finally arrived." Cole says.

I look over Mason's shoulder and spot Nia and Rose walk inside.

Rose looks clueless and confused Nia looks— She looks good.

Uh...what? No.

"I'm going to go get some more drinks," Mason says walking towards the drink station he didn't even make it because some girl came up to him.

"Time to work my magic." I say smoothly, I started to make my way up to her.

"Hey, babe!"

I groaned out of annoyance when Stacey tackled me into a hug. "I'm not your baby, Stacey," I say pushing her off of me.