28| Heart

LIAM

I brushed my finger against my lips, "Her lips, they where so soft." I say in a dream state.

"And the way she—"

"Okay! Okay! We get it you kissed Nia-"

"Shut up she's coming our way! She can't know that I was talking about her." I blurt out.

"Why you've been talking bout her for like ever but you've been avoiding her because she said she loved you."

"Give us back the cold hearted Liam, this is a fraud." Cole teased, "Yeah he's- I can't believe I'm about to say this, he's in love!"

"I'm not in lov-"

"Hey guys!"

I looked at Nia holding her plate of food with a smile on her face.

"How's your face?" I questioned.

REALLY THAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH?!

"It's okay, a little pain here and there but it's all good, can I sit?"

"Y-Yeah." I say scooting my plate over so she could have room. She smiled at me and sat down.

"Where is Rose?!" Cole asked.

"She's upstairs she said she'll be down in a minute."

"Today is a free day you guys can do whatever y'all want but don't forget curfew is at ten o' clock." Mr cook announces.

Everyone started to high five each other or saying fuck yes.

I looked at Nia she wasn't even paying attention she was too busy chowing down her bacon.

I snorted, she looked up at me, "Whats so funny?" She muttered.

I looked at her chin she had something on it, "You have something on your chin."

She started to wipe her chin but she was failing miserably.

"Did I get it?"

"No." I chuckled why shaking my head, I decided to wipe it for her I grabbed a hold of her chin and wiped it, my eyes trailed down to her lips and then to her eyes they where staring right back at mines.

"Hey you two love birds!"

Out of nowhere Trey wrapped his arms around Nia's and then Stacey plopped on top of my lap.

What the fuck cock blocker much.

"Hey baby long time no see." Stacey says with a slight giggle.

I rolled my eyes, "Stacey how many times do I have to tell you I'm not your babe or baby." I say moving her off of my lap.

"Get your hands off of her Trey." Shay snarls and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright I thought we were all friends here." He chuckled.

"Friends oh we are far from being friends." Nia mutters.

"If you've come here to Grace us with your annoying presence, mission accomplish. now leave." I growl.

Trey rolled his eyes, "I've come here to invite you all to a party tonight. One of my friends who live down here are throwing it."

"You guys don't have to come, you guys would really kill the vibe." Shay says.

I looked at Nia who looked at me in suspicion, then I looked at Cole And Mason they where shaking there heads.

"Yeah I don't think-"

I was cut off by a chair sliding, "You can stop your whining, your favorite people will be there." Nia says with a grin.