22| Hostage

"Please get off of me." I cried as I tried to push the guy off of me. "Please." I begged.

"I'm going to Fuck you so go you won't be able to walk." He grunted as he rubbed his junk on my lady part.

"S-stop!"

I lifted up my knee kicking him in his balls.

I jumped up running to the door, "You fucking bitch!" He yelled, I turned around pulling on the door hoping it would just magically open.

I was pulled back by my hair, I yelled in pain he threw me into the wall I groaned as I rolled over. My eyes flickered around the dim room looking for something, anything to pick up.

I closed my eyes when I saw his fist flying towards my face, I opened my eyes and tears began to spill down my cheeks.

"This will teach to never step to me like that ever again in your fucking life." He snaps, I watched as his hands unfastened his own jeans and released the zipper. I tried to fight again, but every time I moved, the world would begin spinning around me again, and I'd feel my consciousness was slipping away.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shouted trying to get free, out of nowhere he held a knife to my neck, "Make another fucking sound and-" He paused and gestured his finger across his neck.

He pushed his pants down until they stopped at the knees, and then hovered above me.

He started to lean in closer I opened my mouth and bit him he dropped his knife holding the throbbing area, I kicked him off of me grabbing the knife and stabbed him in his chest.

He started to breath heavily with his eyes wide opened, "You just stabbed me..." He whimpers.

I pull the knife out, and stab him again his body jolts up.

My hands were shaking so badly, the knife slipped right out of them. It fell on to the wooden floor, but I wasn't watching the knife. I was watching his lifeless body in front of me. Covered in blood. A small sob worked its way out of my throat and I crumpled to my knees, not taking my eyes off him.

"Oh my G-God..." I say rushing over to him checking his pulse, "I k-k-killed h-him!"

Out of nowhere he grabs a hold of me his rough fingers pressed into the skin of my forearms, nails biting in the layer of my skin, drawing beads of blood. I pushed him off of me he plopped to the floor still dead.

I feel two large hands grabbing onto my waist lifting me up a little. I scream as loud as I can and the person put his hand over my mouth. I feel a sharp main in my leg. Everything gets blurry and the last thing I see is the mans lifeless body on the floor.

XX X XX X

My hands and legs are attached to each other tightly and my mouth is taped shut. I'm in the back of a truck. After hours of driving, suddenly the truck stops. My heart speeds up when a guy opens the door. My vision was still a little blurry. He pulls at my leg to get me out of the truck I shuffle and make as much noise as I could. He lays me on his shoulder and carries me to a house.

He opens the door. The house was cold, dusty and there was barely furniture. He takes me to the room at the end of the hallway and sets me on a chair. He taped me onto the chair so I couldn't move anymore. He takes the tape of my mouth brutally, forget shaving of my mustache, he just did it for me.

He walks out the room and Ryder walks in the room making me tense up, "You killed one of my guys." He says in a husky voice.

"Well one of your guys shot my friend, I think where even."

He started to laugh, "You have a little mouth on you," He pauses and walks closer to me, "I wonder what else that mouth can do." He says with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you going to do with me now, kill me?" I question, "If you do, Liam is going murder you and feed you to the fucking dogs."

He looks at me and slaps me hard in the face making blood drip down from my nose, "Remember I'm not the one tide up." He growls and walks out the room.

LIAM

"What the hell am I going to tell her dad? What if we never find her?" I say walking back and forth in my room, "We can't tell the cops, shit, we would all go to jail."

"Okay! Can you stop panting around the fucking room, you're giving me a major headache." Rose blurts out.

I plopped on the chair and rushed my hands through my hair, "She fucking called me and I didn't answer." I mumble beating myself up.

"Why the hell were you guys there in the first place?!" Cole questioned.

"She wanted to go, I had to go with her I'm her friend." She says, rubbing her temples. "This is all my fault, if I just said no and we just stayed inside like normal teenagers, this wouldn't have been a problem."

She starts to cry, Cole walks over to her and lays in the hospital bed with her and starts to comfort her, "It's not your fault, those guys are dicks." He whispered in her ear while playing in her hair.

Mason's phone started to ring, "Hello?" He says putting it on speaker.

"M-Mason?"

"Nia, is that you?!" Once he said that I stood up and grabbed the phone out of his hand, "Nia?!" I blurt out.

"Liam?" I heard her scared voice and I felt like going on a killing rampage.

"Liam, I-I don't know where--"

I heard her get smacked, she started to groan in pain, "I didn't tell you to have a full on conversation with them." I hear Ryder's Russian accent say in the background.

"Nia--"

"Liam." I hear Ryder say.

"What the fuck do you want?"

I came up with an idea and muted the call before talking to him, "Track her phone now."

"Just for you to come here. Alone. Quick. Before I start hurting her. You get the gist. I'm sure you've already tracked this call so I don't need to tell you more. See you soon." And then three long beeps signal the end of the call.

I see Mason give me a thumbs up. He got the location.

"If he thinks you're going alone, then he's dumber then I thought." Cole lets out.

XX X XX X