33| Tears Of A Bad Boy

"I'm not going to let you drive!"

I put my hands on the top of my head and let out a loud groan, "Why not?!" I groaned.

"You are fucked up, I know this week is going to be a tough week for you but that doesn't make it okay for you to drive under the influence."

I continue to walk down the driveway, Jake runs in front of me placing his hands on my chest stopping me from moving.

"Stop."

"Just stop."

"If I let you get into that car I'm a terrible person, I'll drive you home and I'll call someone to pick up your car."

I nodded my head and made my way to his car, "I can't believe your my little brother." He signed. "I can't believe your my older brother." I mutter, he started to laugh getting into the front seat.

Before I got into the passenger seat I saw Nia staring at me through the window, we locked eyes, she stuck her middle finger up at me.

"Classy." I scoffed getting into the car.

XX X XX X

I slammed my locker shut hoping not to run into Nia, I said some pretty mean things yesterday some I don't remember but some I do.

"Liam!" I heard Mason yell behind me my head started to pound and these dumb ass kids in this hallway weren't helping.

I started to rub my head, trying to block out all the noise.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I shouted, making everyone snap there heads my way but, they all shut up though.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

I smelt a familiar sent walk past me talking loud as can be, "And oh my God, I know right!!" I turned around to see Nia opening her locker.

Rose was trying to make her lower her voice but... she didn't, was she trying to get a rise out of me?

She literally slammed her locker shut making me wince from the loud sound, "OOOPS!" She laughed.

"Wish me luck on my math test, that I didn't study for what so ever!" I hear her yell down the hall.

"Typical Nia, doesn't take shit from anyone." Cole chuckled.

NIA

Liam walks in soon after me, "Find your name on the desk Mr. Holmes."

I rolled my eyes when he sat in front of me, of course.

Well... this isn't a bad thing I mean he's smart I'm dumb we may not be talking to each other but, that doesn't mean I can't look at his answers.

A mischievous smirk spreader across my face when Mr. Cook announces we can start the test.

Mr. Cook walked up to Liam's desired and raised an eyebrow at me, "Liam move to the seat over there please." He says in a low whisper.

I bit the inside of my cheeks when Liam actually started to get up, noo!!

"Your pencil hasn't moved since the test started Nia, if your going to cheat next time be smart about it." He whispers and walks towards his desk.

I screamed inside my head, I'm going to fail!!

Surely the test isn't that hard, I finally opened the packet and looks at the first question.

"Don't know that one." I mutter.

I looked at the next one that one was hard as well!! What the fuck!