27| All's Well That End With A Kiss

"I think I got fat." I mutter looking at myself in the mirror, "I think I'm gonna stick with a hoodie and sweatpants." I say reaching for my hoodie.

Rose quickly pushed the hoodie out of my reach, "Do you not realize its like ninety five degrees outside, you will literally die!"

She started to stare at me and her eyes gazed down my body, "Fat? Is this some sick joke?" She laughed.

She walks up to me and turns me around facing the mirror, "Girl you are fine just how you are now. Show a lil skin, you are going to the beach after all. Its hoe season or city girl season whatever the kids call it these days." She says making me laugh.

She backs up and grabs sunscreen and rubs it all over her body.

"I can't believe the preachers daughter is telling me to show some skin." I tease.

"I'm not my parents, thank God I'm not! They are some control freaks, I promise you I'm leaving that house once I graduate, they don't let me breath, they are always down my throat! I'm surprised they even let me come on this trip."

"Rebel alert!!" I shout, "That just means we better make this trip worth your while."

Me and Rose stepped out of the hotel room and into the hallway at the same time the Malibu bitches came out.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, "Hey Nia!!" Stacey says in a high pitched voice with a fake smile across her smudged face. "Rose." She says bored like.

"You guys can't just leave without telling me, I literally have no idea where this beach is." I hear a familiar voice coming out there room.

"We should have took the stairs, there is so much tension in this hallway." Rose whispered.

I moved all my weight to my left leg and crossed my arms.

"Hey Nia! What a surprise, to see you here, literally I didn't think you was that smart to come." She says with a "innocent" smile.

"Hi Shayla." I say through gritted teeth. "Stacey, Patricia." I dryly say.

"I heard your mom passed away, I'm so sorry for your loss, if I can do anything and I mean anything--"

"I don't need anything especially from you." I say bitterly cutting her off.

She started to laugh, "Oh my God are you still bitter that Trey liked me better than you, I mean come on!" She paused and walked closer to me, "You saw it coming." She says with a smirk and pats me on the shoulder and walks towards the opened elevator, Stacey and Patricia followed her.

"Aren't you coming?" Patrica asked.

I grabbed a hold of Roses arm, "We are taking the stairs."

"Right you need the workout." I hear Patricia laugh, making them all laugh.

"IT'S FINAL!" I announce, "I'm going to kill all of them in there sleep!" I say marching down the long stairs.

"Your joking, right?" Rose says with a concerned look in her face.

I didn't answer her I just kept on walking, "Right?!" She repeated.

When my feet hit the sand, they were set on fire. I quickly tread down the sand, trying to hurry to the coolness of the water. Relief washed over me when I finally reached the point where the sand started to cool. I slow my pace and take in the view. There were a few families on the beach now, but not many. The beach was mostly invaded by groups of teenagers who were either tanning, surfing, bodyboarding, or just horsing around.

I was in a daze when it happened, I was minding my business soaking up the vitamin D when, freezing cold water soaked me.

I slowly turned around to see Cole standing there holding a blue bucket with a smile on his face, you know this reminds me when we got pushed in the pool at Liam's house.

"You looked hot." He says with a smirk.

I lunged at him but he caught on to my actions, swiftly missing the attack and sprinting away.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I shouted.

I ran after him, forgetting everything else at the moment. All I could see was red in my vision.

I was not paying attention what so ever, "LOOK OUT NIA!" I turned around to see a football coming my way at the speed of light. I didn't know what do, I knew what to do but I didn't act on it.

It hit me smack dead in my face.

"FUCK!" I groaned holding a hold of my face. I started to back up when I tripped on a sandcastle in the middle of the walk way!

Of course I fell.

XX X XX X

When I opened my eyes, I thought I was in heaven. A brown eyed angel was knelt down next to me, with his face above mine. "Are you dead?," he chuckled, "I can give you mouth to mouth, if you want?"

And with that I got mad. I slowly sat up with a dizzy head. "What..what happened?"

"You don't remember?"

"Ye-"

"Trey!"

I felt something run down my nose, "Gosh!" I touched my forehead, then looked at my hand. There was blood, "You messed up my face!" I pushed Trey.

"Calm down, it was an accident. Besides," He put his arms out in front of him,"You're still gorgeous."

I could feel my face heat up I know it was not because I was angry, I was blushing. Why does he still have this affect on me?

"Nia, are you okay?" I looked to my left to see Liam jogging towards me shirtless, I think my nose started to bleed even more.

He grabbed a hold of my face, "What happened to your face?!" He questioned.

He glared up at Trey, "You did this to her!?" He yelled, grabbing a hold of Trey's neck.

I quickly stood up to my feet, "Calm down, he didn't do it on purpose or, did you?"

"Of course not!" He groaned.

I grabbed a hold of Liam's arm calming him down, wow... I still have this affect on him even thought we haven't talked like we use too.

"The protective boyfriend." Trey says with a look of amusement on his face, "He's not m-"

"OH!!" I and Liam say in unison.

"Are these mean people bothering you?" Liam cooed glaring at Trey.

"Who are you?"

I watched as Trey's eyes narrowed at the sight of Liam. "I'm her boyfriend you got a problem?" Liam says with his new York accent.

My eyes went wide when he said 'boyfriend' then my face heated up when he kissed me on the cheek. OH MY DAMN!

Liam wrapped his arms around my bare waist, "Protective, of course I won't just let anyone touch her, especially you."

"I don't believe it."

I rolled my eyes when I hear Shay's annoying ratty voice behind us voice, she just keeps popping up like a pimple.

I just want to get cleaned up.

"I mean it's too perfect, I mean Nia is a nut case. You guys are totally faking it."

"Who cares if you don't believe us."

She scoffs, "Prove it."

My palms were getting sweaty I'm not very good in heated situations, I either break down or do something stupid. In this case I the dumbest yet satisfying thing a girl like me would do.

"Hey! Nia you oka-"

I grabbed a hold of Liam's face and smashed out lips together.

"Oh wow didn't see that coming." I here Cole say.

His lips was warm and tasted of mint. His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When we broke apart for air, I backed away, gathering some oxygen.

"Damn." He lets out. "Yes, damn indeed."

X XX X XX