10| Mr. Douch Bag Is Smart?!

NIA

I heard a loud slam on my desk, I slowly lifted my head up seeing Mr. Cook looking at me with a straight face.

"Can I... help you?" I dragged out my words.

I looked to the side of my desk, the test we took last week was on my desk it had a big 'D-' smacked dead in the middle of the paper.

And here I was thinking I actually did good. "Do better next time Nia." And like that he walked off back to the front of the room.

I heard snickers coming from all around the classroom, I rolled my eyes and felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked to my right, Liam was holding up his test it read 'D'.

My eyes opened wide, "Oh my God!" I screeched. Everyone snapped there heads back facing us.

I quickly covered my mouth, "You have a D and I have a D- I just need a C and I would have beat your ass." I muttered under my hands.

He started to chuckle, "A 'D'?" He looks at me weirdly, he turns the paper around and flickers his eyes over it like a cray person. "Mr. Cook this is not my paper." He shouts holding the pathetic test in the air.

Mr. Cook got out of his chair and rushes towards us, "Oh yes, my apologies." He says with a smile on his face.

"Where is Jackson?" He blurts out. "He's not here today." Everyone says.

"Okay, this one is yours." He says as he give Liam the right test.

"Thank you."

"Boom!" He says showing me the 'A+'. "Now who's IQ is low." He says with a smirk.

"What the actually fuck!" I gaped, "looks like someone's my servant." He laughs and then he stops with an evil grin.

Liam

"This is going to be so much fun!" I say as I suck on my Grape lollipop.

"What are you even going to do?" Mason questions.

"Just fuck with her. You know, show her who's boss around here."

"Wow you're so petty." Mason chuckles.

I stop sucking on my lollipop and glare at him, "Okay let me say that again, he's a petty mean dude."

I roll my eyes and take a french fry off of Cole's tray and throw it at Mason, "After school you wanna hoop?" Mason asks.

"Why so you can get beat again?" I tease.

"Shut up!" He hissed, "I lost last time because I fell because of you!" He snapped. "You tripped me." He pouted.

Cole rolls his eyes, "Here we go again." He sighs.

"I didn't trip you. You tripped on air. Because you suck as-"

A loud slam on the cafeteria table cut me off. I looked up to see Nia looking down at me.

I bit down on my delicious filled sugary grape lollipop. "Hey." I mumble.

She glared at me. "Here!" She spat.

I looked in front of me there was a tray that consists of mash potatoes and dry ass steak.

"What the fuck is this?" I say while pointing at the disgusting food in front of me.

"Food, eat it or starve." She says and starts to walk away.

I spun around on my chair quickly grabbing her hand. Some of the girls in the cafeteria started to fume.

She lolled her head back, "Who said you can touch me?" She says.