29| Ah Shit! Here We Go Again

Last night was amazing, after the party we all huddled in Liam and Mason's hotel room. Girls were not allowed honestly on this floor, it was a rule.

So in the morning before the sun came up I and Rose had to literally run back to our room.

I woke up to the sound of Disney channel playing on the T.V and the sunlight beaming through the window.

I thought I closed them.

I sat up rubbing my eyes, I yawned and threw my pillow at Rose, "Wake up!" I croaked.

"Leave me alone." She muttered, pulling he covers over her head, "Why is the sun so bright!!!" She groaned, "And why does my fucking head hurt!!!"

"Someone has a hang over." I singed, standing up I walked to my bag and pulled out some Advil, I grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with water.

"Here." I say holding the cup and Advil, she slowly sat up she looked like a hangover kitten.

"You're so cute." I let out, "I hate that word." She muttered taking a sip of water.

I rolled my eyes, "We really need to start packing we leave in two hours." I say mid stretch.

I entered the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, "My dad would kill me if he saw me looking like this." I hear Rose say from the other room.

I chuckled almost choking on my tooth paste, "I'm going to tell him you've been a bad, bad girl." I teased.

"I would literally push you off this balcony."

"Ouch!"

She walked behind me, "Pass me the toothpaste please!!" She says with a ear to ear smile.

I hand her the toothpaste and she starts to brush her teeth along with me, we start making dumb faces at each other.

She pointed at my wrist, "Where is your bracelet?"

I looked down at my wrist, my eyes went wide I quickly spit into the sink and ran into the room.

"No, no, no!"

I frantically look around the room for the silver charmed bracelet. My mom gave me that, she put beautiful charms around it.

That's the only thing I got left from her.

"Fuck!" I shout kicking the nearest pile of clothes to the wall.

I rushed my hands down my face, calming myself.

I looked at Rose she was looking in her bags, on the floor. She knows how much that bracelet meant to me.

"You're such a good friend." I mutter.

"Maybe you left it in the boys room." She say's still looking.

"Right, riiightt! I'm gonna go look."

"Wait maybe you should Chan—"

Before she finished her sentence I already had left the room, God I wished I would had heard what she was saying.

I speed walked down the stairs toward the boys room, I was about to knock when I noticed it was open already.

I opened the door to see housekeeping, cleaning up there bathroom.

I walked into the room, "Mason?" I called out, "Liam..?" I dragged out.

I walked into Liam's room he had a towel wrapped around his waist, I let out a squeal covering my eyes.

"Nia! What are you doing here?" He questioned.

I spread my fingers apart so I can get a better look, I let my gaze fall down to his v line.

I bit my lip, "I just ca- Did you-" I was too flustered I couldn't even get a sentence out.

I was pulled onto the bed he was hovering over, he moved my hands away from my eyes and pinned me down.

He started to trails his hand down my arm, towards my chest.

"What are you doing?" I tensed my muscles and looked the other way. Trying to hide my embarrassment.

He leaned down to my ear, "Did you just come here to show off?" He whispered, he lifted the strap of my top and let it fall back to place.

I'm in my sports bra and boy shorts aren't I?

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, he is not about to pin me down and have me vulnerable.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and I flipped us over, now I was on top.

He looked at me stunned, "You're so fucking cute." He chuckled, letting go of all restraint.

He put on a grin, "Now that you're on top what are you gonna do?"

I lowered my hips against his, he raised an eyebrow, I leaned down to his ear, "I'm not like those other girls, remember that love." I whispered.

I went to kiss him but I backed away and stripped my body from his.

"You're such a tease." He whined.

I stuck out my tongue and walked towards his dresser and grabbed my bracelet off of it.

Before I walked out of the room he was still laying there, I could tell he was frustrated and confused.

I bet he never had a girl do that to him before.

I smirked and left the room.

I walked down the hallway with the biggest smirk, I feel satisfied. I looked down at my bracelet and smiled.

Out of nowhere something came swinging right at me. I duck and he misses. I wasn't expecting him to come back my way from the other side.

THUNK

The sound of metal hitting my skull echoed in my head. I felt woozy. As I start to sink to the floor grasping my throbbing head in pain. "Not this shit again, this is getting old..." I start to see colorful and black spots slowly block my vision until it is totally dark.

ROSE

I loaded my suitcases on the bus along with Nia's I haven't seen her since this morning.

"Everyone get on the busses, it's time to part ways with the palm trees." Mr. cook announces and everyone starts walking to the busses.

I looked around, "Where the hell is she?" I muttered.

I entered the bus I sat in the seat and looked out the window still searching, "Hey Rose."

I turned around to see Liam, "Thank God it's you, is Nia with you?"

"No... she didn't come back to the hotel room?"

I look out the window, "No. I thought she was with you this whole time." I day in a panic.

"Where is Nia?" I hear Mr. cook say, "And Jake!"

"Gosh I told everyone to be ready!"

I quickly looked at Liam, "You don't think—"

"HE IS SO DEAD!!"

X XX X XX