20| Whats That Prayer You Say Before Dying?

"Do you want to go clubbing tonight?" I asked Rose on the other end of the line.

"Aren't we underage?"

"Yeah but, we can just sneak in!!" I chuckle, "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe."

I'm not going to lie I'm a little high right now, I think I'm in the depression stage of grievance I don't know that's what google said. Plus, I don't want to be in that house tonight my dad is going crazy, I don't know why he left us for fourteen years, why does he care?

Rose walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders and started to examine my face, "Your high." she states.

"But I'm on the ground." I joke.

She grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me out the cafeteria, "This is a very strict school if any teacher catches a whiff or a look into your eyes you would get expelled immediately."

"If this school is so strict why in the hell is Liam still here?" I chuckle, "Good question." She says rummaging through her locker, she faces me holding bath and body works strawberry perfume.

She sprays it on me, maybe a little too much cause I started to cough my lungs out, she pulls out her phone, "Who you texting?" I question taking a peak, "Cole." She says.

"About?"

"To come over here and give you some eye drops of course!"

I start to laugh, "Oh my God you're so PG"

"Whats that suppose to mean?!"

"What I just said, you are so innocent you never get into trouble."

"I get into trouble!!"

"When was the last time?"

"I-Um...Oh! I got a A- on a project one time, that got me grounded for a whole week."

I stare at her with a blank expression, "Do you need me to call child protective services because... Your parents are loco, do they even know that your dating an alleged gang banger?"

She opened her mouth and then closed her mouth, "No, why the hell would I tell them that, so I can get my ass whooped, not today!"

"I got the eye drops!!" Cole says rushing towards us, "Our savior." Rose says with a dreamy look in her eyes, "Someone rip my eyes out." I say and grab the eye drops out of his hands.

"So, party tonight at that club called Mathafacka."

"Fine!!"

After school Rose drove me home the whole time she was lecturing me on to not do reckless things like smoking in school or you will get expelled. She sounded like my mom...

I unlocked the front door and entered the kitchen to see my dad pouring vodka in a mug, "Why are you being so dramatic, it's not like you cared about mom." I blurt out not feeling sorry for saying that.

I placed my book bag on the chair, he stared at me before taking a sip of vodka, "I'm not in the mood for your mouth." He grumbled walking past me.

"Right! You're too busy drinking your life away for no reason because, you didn't even care about her." I said, turning towards him.

He turned around, "What the hell is your problem!?" He snapped.

"Umm..." I hummed, "Leaving us for thirteen years, the list goes on and on." I say.

He scoffed, "You are unbelievable I did a lot for you and this is how your treating me."

I stared at him in disbelief, "A lot for me? You fucking left me for thirteen fucking years if you think that's doing a lot then shit, wow, thank you!"