12| And I oop-

LIAM

"Stay..."

I looked at the golden retriever, following me slowly.

"Stay!"

I just wanted to chill on the bench in front of the school but this dog had other plans.

It started to whimper, I bit the inside of cheeks and squatted down, "I'll take you inside the school and then I'll clean you up in the boys bathroom."

I rolled my eyes and picked up bridal style, "I can't believe I'm doing this, where did you even come from anyway?"

I looked down at it I thought for a second that it was smiling but, dogs don't smile... Right?

I walked inside the school luckily everyone is in class, I sneaked down the hallway when I saw a security guard I hid behind the wall, "Don't bark!" I ordered, "I don't need to be caught skipping, I can't get suspended again my uncle would literally kill me."

He tilted his head, "What the hell am I doing, talking to a dog."

"Yeah what the fuck are you doing?"

I quickly turned around to see Rose and Nia standing there, holding paint brushes, "Oh my God it's a puppy!!" Rose squealed, "SHH!!" I say covering her mouth and looking behind the wall, the security guard was just walking around.

I uncovered her mouth, "Sorry." She muttered.

"Tell me why you have a puppy, is there a vet class in this school I don't know about?"

Her eyes went wide, "Please don't tell me you stooped so low and you stole it!" I she whisper-shouted, I looked at her weird, "I'm not that stupid, like you." I retort.

"Oh really?! I've only know you for like three days and I know your just as stupid as me." she paused, "And yeah I know I just called myself stupid."

"Guys!" Rose blurted out, "Dog! School! No pets! We can get in trouble, even worse get detention!"

"We?!" Nia scoffs, "I'm just an innocent girl just trying to wash paint brushes, I ain't see shit."

She covers her eyes, "See this is me not seeing shit!"

I roll my eyes, "Don't be like that help me, I couldn't leave this poor guy outside." I say sweetly holding the dogs face up to my face.

"Liam." Rose starts.

"Hm?"

"That's a girl."

"See now this is why I need you guys!"

They ended up helping me, they washed the dog in the girls bathroom, and I ended up bringing it home with me after school. And when I say it I mean Nia.

"So you was asleep on the bench and the dog just came out of nowhere and started licking your face?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God that probably was so cute!!"

I stopped at the red light, "Are you calling me cute?" I say with a smirk.

"Of course not I'm calling Skit cute."

I looked at her confused, "Who the fuck is Skit?"

"It's the dogs name, duh!"

"Yeah your psycho I'm not calling my dog Skit, what did you just cut Skittles in half?"

She slowly turned her head towards the window, "Oh my God you did." I laugh.