19| Evil Is Present

LIAM

I walked in front of Nia's shut door with a bowl of soup, I turned around, Cole, Rose, and Mason all mouth 'Go!'

I rolled my eyes, "She doesn't want to see me! Why don't one of you do it?!" I whispered-shouted.

"I tried she kicked me out and when I say kicked me out she threw a lamp at me." Rose says, "Now go!" She ordered.

I looked down at the bowl of chicken soup making me remember what her step mom said, She hasn't eaten in three days please give her this, I have to go find her father.

I twisted her door knob, I slowly opened her door the room was pitch black, I looked around her room it was a mess.

She must have had a mental break down.

I switched on the light I walked towards her bed, "Get the fuck up." I said as I threw her covers off of her, onto the floor. She groaned... "What the hell...!" She whispered as she rubbed her eyes.

I lightly pushed her up so she was sitting up right, "People die all the time." I shoved a bowl of soup into her hands. "I'm not hungry." She whispered and pushed the bowl away. "Eat." I ordered and shoved the bowl back to her.

"I SAID I'M NOT FUCKING HUNGRY!! DO YOU NEED ME TO SPELL IT OUT?!" She shouted, tears started to spring up in her eyes..."I especially don't want food from you." She choked on her words. "Get the hell out, I thought you was done with me, God betrayed me yet again." She whispered.

I looked out the hallway to see six eyes staring inside the room I turned my attention to the mess in front of me.

I shoved the bowl back into her hands, "Nia, eat the got damn soup!"

She finally gave in and took a spoonful of soup, she started to choke. "Don't eat too fast." I say taking the spoon from her and feeding her myself.

I dug the spoon back in the bowl and put it towards her mouth, "I'm not letting you feed m--" Before she could finish I shoved the spoon in her mouth.

She gave me a side eye and swallowed, making me smile.

She placed her feet on the floor, she stood up taking one step she loss balance she fell on her knees I was about to help her up, "Don't touch me!" She spat.

"I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's fucking help."

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

I rubbed the back of my neck and look towards the door they where giving me semi thumbs up.

I looked at her closing the her bathroom door.

"Im sorry." I mutter

I placed a pack of skittles on her bed and walked out the room and down the stairs, "Where are you going?" Rose questioned. "I'm leaving, my job is done here." I mutter grabbing my jacket and headed out the door.

I got into my car, "Liam!" Cole yells after me, "You going now?!" He questions, "Yes!"

"I'm coming with you."

NIA

I walked inside my bathroom and looked myself dead in the mirror, I punched the mirror making it crack I looked at my hand it was bleeding.

I slid down the bathroom wall, crying in silence. "Mom..." I whimpered.

I slowly stand up, stripping down and walking into the shower.

The water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things.

Slowly I exit the shower grabbing my towel I walked out the bathroom to see Rose sitting on my bed, "Liam, left these for you." she says holding up a pack of skittles.

I rolled my eyes, "Throw them away, I don't want shit from him." I mutter.

She grabs the pack of skittles and was about to throw them away, "Wait!" I blurt out, "I actually want them." I say.

She chuckled and handed them to me, "it's going to be alright."she says moving rubbing my back.

"Is it, is it really?"

"Yes."

LIAM

I took a deep breath, wiping the blood off of my knuckles, "Okay," I huff walking closer to Jake, "We are going to try this one more fucking time." I say leaning closer to him I can see the fear in there eyes, well I couldn't really see anything both of his eyes were swollen shut.

"You're not getting shit out of me Liam." Jake spat.

I punched him in the face again, "Gosh Jakey you just don't get it, do you?" I chuckle.

"You are not tough, you will never be tough! I will fucking beat you until you tell me who told you to do the fucking job!" I yelled.

"Get the lighter where going to burn it out of him!" I ordered.

"NO! NO! It was Ryder!!!"

"Ryder?"

"Yes Ryder, now please get that lighter away from my hair."

I moved it away he sighed in relief, "Why would Ryder do all of this?"

"He wanted to see who Nia was to you and if you really cared about her." He says taking deep breaths.

"Now let me go!"

"All because you told me where they were doesn't mean I'm NOT going to kill you, have you forgotten what you did to Nia?"

"OH COME ON!"

"It was a job! You act like you don't do jobs, if we didn't do it, it would have been off with my head."

Jake gave me a side eye, well it looks like a side eye I couldn't really tell, "Kill me? Wouldn't it be a little suspicious if I just randomly disappeared?" He says with a smirk.

Cole sucked his teeth, "Fuck he's right!"

I banged my fist on the wall, It drives me crazy. I just want to punch him to death, to make them regret everything they did to her but I'm not a fool.

"Damn he want's to kill me that bad?!"

Whatever, I need to get her out of my head, now is not the time.

XX X XX X