7| Under Your Skin

Liam

I watched her all day trying to figure her out, she's all the school talks about now.

"Nia, this! Nia that! Blah, blah, blah." I mocked under my breath.

All she does is smile and eat skittles, "I'm going to invite her to the party too, her and her friend Rose." I say and stab my fork into my steak.

"Okay... May I ask why? I thought you didn't like her." Mason hesitantly says.

"To teach her a lesson, of course."

NIA

"I heard Jessica got her butt done but, who is she trying to fool?" Rose says.

"Right, her thighs don't match her ass, is she trying to be Kim Kardashian's twin?" I laughed.

The bell started to ring signaling us to get to our third block class.

"Bye Rosie." I said waving at her. "See you later."

Oh shit, I forgot my notes in my locker, I quickly ran to my locker and opened it pulling out my notebook.

The minute bell started to ring, "Fuck!" I yell still running as fast as I can.

I made it to the door, the door slammed right in my face along with the Bell ringing.

"Fuck me!" I groaned. "Pick a time and a place." I heard a deep voice say behind me.

I turned around, "Oh it's you." He says in disgust. "Yeah, it's me, the highlight of your day." I say with a fake smile.

"Did you even knock on the door, we've been standing out here for hours." He complained.

"Calm down it's only been a minute and to answer your question no I did not knock."

He groaned and rushed his fingers through his black locks.

"Can I do that?"

"Do what?" He questions.

Oh shit, I said that out loud.

"Nothing."

I turned around and started to knock softly on the door, "What the hell type of knock is that, you know his class is out of control."

He leaned in closer to me, I started to heat up. I heard him bang on the door.

"You're going to break the door."

The door busted open revealing an almost bald guy with grey hair and glasses.

He hates his job.

As soon as I walked in everybody's snapped their heads to me so fast I thought they broke their own necks.

They act as they've never seen anyone late before.

The teacher looked me up and down.

God, I hate people.

"Name?" He asked. "For real, I was here yesterday you don't remember me?" I mutter under my breath.

"It's Nia, Nia Carter."

"Okay, Nia Nia Carter." He says looking down at his clipboard with a sheet of paper clipped on it.

I heard Liam snicker next to me because of this stupid teacher joke.

"You will sit next to Liam Holmes." He explains. "Wait we have assigned seats now?" I and Liam blurted out at the same time.

"Creepy." I shiver and look at Liam in disgust.

"Yes, since nobody pays attention I decided to take matters into my own hands, move everyone away from there friends."

So evil.

"Well, that won't help you, Liam and I are like the best of buds." I say hugging him and messing up his hair.

So soft.

He glared at me, "Did you just touch me?" He spats.

"See." I say with a big smile on my face, "How convincing." Mr. Cook sarcastically says.

"Sit down you two!" He orders.

I marched to the empty seats in the middle of the room near the window.

I sat down next to the window, "I wanted to sit there."

"Oh well, I got here first." I snapped.

He groaned and slammed his books on the table making me flinch. I'm so getting under his skin.

Putting earphones in my ear I closed my eyes and took a nap.

I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder about thirty-five minutes later. Glancing at my phone I saw we only had ten minutes left of class. So why is this knucklehead bothering me?

I turned my head and saw Liam glaring at me. I took out one headphone. "What?" I asked rudely. "You're snoring and your music is way too loud I'm trying to concentrate." He spat with a not so nice look on his face.

I sat up slowly looking around the classroom some were laughing and others just had an annoyed expression on there face.

"What?" I scoff making their heads turn away from me.

I turned my attention back to Liam, "Cover your ears then." I whisper-yell and stick out my tongue.

LIAM

"SHE ERKS MY NERVES!" I yell as I punch the punching bag making it fly every which way.

"She's like a pimple, she won't go away." I groan.

"You're such a drama queen!" Mason laughs. "Did you invite her to the party yet?" Cole asked throwing me a Gatorade.

"No, I invited Rose though I'm pretty sure she's going to invite Nia's since that's like her only friend."

"You're too cruel," Mason said hitting me on my back.

"Wow, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." I cooed drying my fake tears.

"Shut up!"

X XX X XX