Chapter 1

Hi everyone from twitter, yes I'm embarrassed na yes I sincerely reject making this book😂 as suggested I will seek mental help but I can confirm i will continue to write.
In all seriousness, I have no clue why I wrote this nor do I know my mental state😂

Lewis Hamilton's pov '

Daniel's trying to set up the camera for our video but he keeps messing it up so I get up and go over to try and help him. " struggling here, babe?" I ask, kissing his cheek.

"No, I'm just finishing it, I don't need any help," he replied sharply.

"Ok then sorry I even asked" I walked away and into the kitchen to see the rest of the boys.

The three musketeers were sitting eating some cereal on the kitchen counter

"Hey boys, Dan's just finishing the camera set up then we can go and record the video" I said as I wrapped my arms around Charles's waist and kissed his neck.

"Hi lew thanks for letting us know we'll be there in a few" replied lando as Charles lent into my touch lifting his head to give me a kiss.

" Will you grab me red bull please" said a Dutch voice from behind me,

"Hey love" said the voice I released Charles as he complained from the lack of touch, and turned around to be greeted by my biggest competitor Max Verstappen. I pulled myself towards his arms which were stretched out waiting for me . I fell in his arms and wrapped mine around his waist, he pulled me tight to him and stroked my cheek until I smiled up at him. Our eyes met and we were about to kiss until we heard a crash from the living room.

"SHIT" echoed around the house. We all ran into the living room to see Carlos and Mick pulling Daniel away from a small fire escaping the camera. Just then we heard 5 pairs of feet sprinting down the stairs.

Sebastian's pov

"Dan you alright love? Here let me help" i said as i did a once over to check his body for burns or cuts.

"Yeah I'm alright just scared me a bit" he cuddled into Checo's legs.

"Let me set it up ok?" i set up the camera correctly and made Alex and mick move the couch over so we could sit on it.

"Alright everyone ready?" a chorus of yes came back. We sat in this order:

Carlos pierre yuki alex - behind sofa

George max lewis seb - with lando on seb's lap

Mick charles checo daniel - on the floor

Mick presses the red button to start recording.

"Hello we are the formula one drivers of 2021 and we would like to share some news with you, I'm not sure if this video is ever going to be used to explain but it is a way we could. Anyway, I'm Sebastian Vettel".

"I'm Lando Norris"

"I'm Daniel Ricciardo"

"I'm Sergio Perez"

"I'm Charles Leclerc"

"I'm Mick Schumacher"

"I'm Lewis Hamilton"

"I'm Max Verstappen"

"I'm George Russel"

"I'm Alex Albon"

"I'm Yuki Tsunoda"

"I'm Pierre Gasly"

"And I'm Carlos Sainz"

"We are in a relationship" we all said at the end.

They continued explaining how it came about, and ended the video.