Chapter 37

a/n - I found that there is no end to this book, so if you don't want to read the book you're not going to be left on a cliffhanger.

Next morning - SEXUAL REFERENCES -

Daniel's pov

I wake up to Charles wrapped around my body, last night was amazing. "Come on baby wake up, I can hear the others downstairs," he murmurs and turns around to face me, opening his eyes he kisses my nose and slowly sits up, wincing as he does.

"Good morning Danny, I don't think I can sit still." I smile and help him to get changed. We walk down the stairs to the kitchen (I've just realised they should be in a hotel butlers say the hotel is like an apartment with stairs?) only to find that everyone is staring at us with huge smirks on their faces. I gently pat Charles's butt and show him to sit down, he glares at me before wincing as he sits.

"You did a number on him clearly," max says from across the room where he is gently rubbing Charles's cheek (face)

"He asked for it." I shrugged and placed myself next to Lewis. He leaned in and whispered.

"How many times?" he smirked and leaned back away.

"3, he was shaking the whole time." I proudly whispered to him, he held his hand up and high-fived me as we watched everyone clamber around the kitchen.

"I hope you too aren't talking about what I think you are," Seb said as he washed the dishes.

"Of course not Seb, just a normal casual conversation happening here." Charles turned to glare at us clearly hearing the actual conversation.

A few hours later

Anna's pov

I sat with lando and Seb in the living room area and we found ourselves getting bored so I recommended doing some cooking or baking. Lando being lando wanted brownies. "Let me check love, if we make them they have to be vegan" as seb said this lando pulled a disgusted face.

"Can we please do both, the vegan ones are gross." Seb nods and checks we have the ingredients.

"Okay okay, we can have normal as well. We need the stuff to decorate them with at the end so I'll send Checo out to get them," he calls Checo downstairs and asks him to get some things he agrees to get everything.

Checo's pov

After seb told me what they needed I headed upstairs to get Max and Yuki who followed me outside.

"Max you need a hat love" after his incident the doctor said to keep it out of direct sunlight so he has to wear a hat for the next two weeks.

"I don't want to they feel weird against the wounds." he huffs as I send him back in.

Seb's pov

"See you later max" I had just finished checking everything when max came back in for a hat, luckily I had his hat in the kitchen so I made sure he was wearing it.

"Let's get started" anna and lando came to join me. I got everything out along with the recipes.

"This is the vegan recipe and this is the normal one, lando because I can't trust you won't eat them you can do the vegan ones. Anna, you're on the normal one. And I'll put it in the oven."

We get started cutting up chocolate and preparing the vegan one.

Yuki's pov

We made our way to the shops and picked up the decorations for the brownies. Max wanted ice cream and checo said he had to pay for it himself to which he replied that he could buy the entire store if he wanted. Which now has ended up with us sitting in max's new store.

"You didn't think that through did you babe?" checo asks max.

"You should've believed me, then we wouldn't be sat here." max replied whilst circling his finger around my waist.

"You don't think I'm stupid do you Yuki?" max quizzes

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I questioned back. He jabs his fingers into the waist.

"Hey! You wanted honesty"

We laughed and finally let max finish his business, we told him to sell it back and thank god he listened.

Anyway we were on our way back and yes we did stop for ice cream and yes max paid.

Alex's pov

The only problem with them baking is that the rest of us get really hungry and seeing as they're making it for us to eat them, there is no harm in us taking one right? Anyway, Pierre, George and I made our way down to see them watching a movie whilst the brownies cool. I point for George to grab a knife and tell Pierre to grab a fork. They put their thumbs up whilst I watch Anna, seb and Lando. I ran to them and they gave me a fork. I love brownies! I put it in my mouth.

"Mother- shit, hot! Hot!. water please." I scream out as Pierre and George follow suit, their mouths also burning.

By the time we had got water and cooled the fire in our mouths, we noticed the others in the doorway.

" soooo, how are you?" they looked at each other and then chased after us. Anna catches George. Seb catching Pierre and lando getting me. Well shit.

"So loves what should we do with these three?" he smirks and wraps his arms around Pierre's waist who squirms in his grip.

"I don't know what should we do" lando drags me out, not that I was protesting much. He pulls me up the stairs to the bathroom and tells me to undress. Normally I would question it but seeing as he was starting the bath I assume he wanted to have a bath together. Once he saw me undressed he came over and let's just say 'worked his magic' if you know you know. He then told me to get in and then he wrapped his arms around my stomach as he slid in behind.

"This is nice," I whispered

"Just so you know you're not getting any of those brownies" he kisses my neck.

Seb's pov

Let's just say he got what he deserved, he might have enjoyed it too much but who cares. We went downstairs and saw everyone was back and lando and anna had finished the brownies. I pushed Pierre to Alex and George who were all sitting there with blushed cheeks. I gave a piece to everyone except those 3 and the vegan one to lewis. George tried to reach for a piece but I slapped his hand away.

Just as I did that daniel walked in. " you three looked like Charles this morning." he then walked out but not before stealing a brownie. We all laughed at him and carried on eating.