Chapter 21

Seb's pov

After hearing Anna explain, I rushed upstairs to see Lewis cradled in Lando's arms whilst eating ice cream. It's rare for any of us to cry but for Lewis, it's just weird.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked as I crouched under them letting him speak when he was ready.

"We had an interview earlier and Lewis got asked about past relationships, which as we know were stunts. He got upset and that ended up with him doing bad in FP1 and then quitting FP2, Toto has been ringing him nonstop wanting to know why he quit last practice." LAndo said as Lewis break down once again but this time into my shoulder. Why does the media always peer into our life? We can't do a single thing without getting criticised, now you know why we aren't out. The whole world would collapse if they knew we were dating.

"Ok this is what we are going to do, first of all, Lando is going to run a bath which you are going to relax in then I will organise everyone for a movie specifically Cars. after that you are going to share a room with Lando and me, we are going to sleep then you are going to crush us tomorrow, deal?" once I said that Lando got up and started pouring the bath whilst I went downstairs to inform the others.

By the time everyone knew Lewis had finished and had come down, quickly followed by Lando who also had wet hair, guess he joined him. We sat down and started watching the movie.

It is times like these I appreciate our relationship, our lives are fast-paced meaning we're in London at home one day then the next we are in Australia racing around a track. Our downtime means a lot to each of us. It allows us to release all the stress of work and feel content, I love each and every one of my boys, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Next morning

Lewis's pov

I can't let these things get to me. The media will be the media. It always consumes me, I shouldn't have stopped my session. I'm currently on my way to have a team meeting after yesterday's shit show, Toto seemed pretty angry on the phone whilst telling me about it.

Team meeting

Lewis - sorry I'm late, I had to finish something.

Toto - just sit down so I can start. Lewis what you did yesterday was unacceptable, it was embarrassing, sometimes I question your seat at this place. You are a driver so drivers don't start crying because of the media, you are a grown man!

Lewis - so apparently men can't have feelings is that what you are telling me Toto because it sure sounds like it. You are so obsessed with winning this title that you tell your best driver of for having fucking feelings, I don't know why I'm even racing for this team. Fucking unbelievable. I will qualify for the race but I'm not doing practice, if you don't like that you can find a better driver can't you?

After that, Lewis rushed out and made his way to Seb's room, but he crashed into someone before he could get there.

"Shit I'm so sorry," Lewis said as he helped the person up, wanting to run away as quick as he can to stop them from seeing his tears.

"Oh mon Cheri, what happened?" After hearing the Monegasques voice he dragged him to his trailer.

As soon as he entered he broke down once again. Charles quickly rushed to him, leading him to the sofa in his room. They sat like that for 10 minutes until they heard a knock on the door.

"It's open Seb" Charles has previously messaged seb after Lewis did not calm down.

Charles pov

"Ok, are we feeling better now? Love, what happened in that meeting, you must tell us every detail of it." After Seb said this Lewis started explaining what happened.

How can anyone talk to someone like that, who were they raised by? It is honestly disgusting, we are all equal no matter what. Fuck those who say anything different. 

"Putain de merde, ils ne peuvent pas te parler comme ça. nous devons faire une déclaration !" I said and started ranting in French, it's so frustrating, why can't people except us or anyone for who they are. Some people are really ugly on the inside.

3rd person

Whilst Charles continued to descend into a mound of french words neither of the other two knew what he was saying so they called the boys over.

Once the others arrived, they entered to see a tear-stained Lewis with Seb attached at his hip, then they turned to the quiet whispering in the corner, not understanding what he was doing.

"He's been doing that for 10 minutes now, no clue what he's saying. Come here and I'll explain to you what I know about what happened." As he directed their attention himself, Seb said the boys wanting to know what happened quickly gathered around, leaving Pierre standing looking at Charles who was still muttering in french.

"Bonjour, mon petit monégasque, pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi vous marmonnez en français à propos de "putain de gens grossiers et d'un plan pour leur montrer" ?" Pierre said as he questioned his red covered boyfriend. After waiting two minutes he quickly got a reply which resulted his getting an angry Charles stating his plan with full emotion.

"Okay okay, let's see what Lewis wants to do," Pierre said after he got the gist of the plan.

"Boys, we've got a plan someone gets Anna."

(A/N - this plan will take place at the race)

Qualifying results

Lewis

George

Anna

Max

Seb

Checo

Lando

Charles

Pierre

Carlos

Daniel

Mick

Alex

Yuki

Race

Commentary

"Welcome to the Australian Grand Prix, not a very exciting weekend however we all have seen tension in the Mercedes garage, this was over the Hamilton incident in Fp2 where he quitted halfway through, still for unknown reasons."

" It's lights out and away we go!"

28 laps later

"It seems Hamilton has slowed down with Russel, Cela and Vettel overtaking him here, are those issues still not fixed?"

29 laps later

"We have no clue what is happening here as they cross the line for the final lap, radios are off with no communications from teams who seem to be panicking, clearly they did not know of this."

"As we round the second to last corner, the drovers seem to have put themselves in a reverse order with Hamilton at the back and Yuki leading the pack."

"On the straight to the finish, drivers seem to be forming a line crossing the end altogether! We have never seen this before!"

"As they all stop in the centre of the track they get out and stand on top of their seats holding their shirts 'we race as one'. This is true sportsmanship, this is a sport!"

"Hold on, they all are getting on the podium for the trophy. Helmets are still on, they're reaching up and taking them off! Holy! It turns out Cela is a girl. God, she is good"

They spend the next 10 minutes hugging and crying with no care in the world before the media starts. However, their teams want a meeting first, this could turn into shit.

Anna's pov

I've never felt so alive, that was amazing, Charles and Pierre had the best plan! However the feeling was short-lived as our teams called us for a massive all driver meeting, we were in deep shit.