Chapter 19

Next morning (Monday)

Anna's pov

I woke up to Max and Yuki shaking me awake, I slowly opened my eyes and looked into theirs.

"Come on Anna, we need to get going," Yuki said as he sat my race gear on the bed, I completely forgot we were going karting today. I quickly get up and change into the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to see Yuki, Max and Alex standing in their gear, they all can pull off that gear and I'm thankful they make the undershirts so tight. Anyway, I got my phone and we headed to the track. We were using the track Lando owned so he could start his karting business. Once we had arrived we let ourselves in and wandered over to the already set up karts, no one else was here so we had to do the set-up ourselves. We got into our karts and started doing a qualifying lap.

Max

Anna

Yuki

Alex

Alex may have spun in the first corner causing him to become last. Anyway, we started the race. We were going to do 15 laps and whoever crossed the line first won. I was trying to get past Max, in turn, one with Yuki trying the same thing which caused all of us to spin out, Alex was now leading with 10 laps to go which consisted of us catching up just as I was going to overtake Alex he crossed the line.

Alex

Anna

Yuki

Max

"I won fair and square, clearly the better driver" Alex said as he took the suit of his arms and wrapped it around his waist the other following suit.

"I think you find we all spun at turn one meaning we had to catch up and overtake you, do I need to remind you we were up to your ass the entire time?" Max said, after that, I dazed out looking at their toned abs, I know that's weird but they were just in front of me, you would do the same, don't lie.

"Anna. Anna. hello?" Yuki took me out of my daze, I blinked and apologised, getting myself back together.

"Like what you see?" Max said behind me as he looked down at his chest. I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I hid my face in his chest, which was moving up and down as he laughed at me.

"We don't talk about this, ok?" I said as I started making my way back to the car.

It was a short drive home meaning the blush was still present on my cheeks. We walked into their house to see the boys in the living room watching 'drive to survive', when they heard the door close they turned around.

"What on earth did you do to her, she looks like a tomato!" Mick said as he noticed my face and burst out laughing.

"Glad to know I humour you lot," I said as I walked over to a seat in between Seb and Mick with a huff.

"You know we're only kidding, but I get why you're so flustered. They do look good like that" Seb said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder pulling me in. We all carried on watching the show until we needed to eat. We ended up eating crisps and popcorn that I'm sure we'll run off in the gym.

We spent the rest of the day lounging about until I decided to go to the indoor swimming pool where I saw half-naked Pierre in the hot tub part with his head against the side, face showing a pained look.

Pierre's pov

My back was hurting and my muscles were killing me so Lewis suggested I go for a swim to loosen them. I got changed and sat in the hot tub with the jets on so they could massage them, but nothing was working they just hurt more.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to get Lewis or someone?" I heard a feminine voice say, I looked up to see Anna standing by me in a nicely fitting 2 piece.

"Please don't worry about it, love. Lewis already knows but it just makes it worse sitting in here." she leant down and turned off the jets making the bubbles calm down before sliding in herself.

"The jets are too fierce. You need a gentle touch and rest. Turn around" she said, I turned around and felt her soft hands start to feel the tight muscles and work at them gently making them release. She was doing a good job but there was still a slight tingle, I could live with that.

"Thank you so much, they have been in pain all day!"

"Don't worry about it, they will probably start up again in a couple of hours but for now you can relax," she said as her fingers left my body and I turned to see her sneakily looking at my abs. I gently place my finger underneath her jaw and lift it so we have eye contact, I lean in and search her eyes for any uncertainty. When I found she was also leaning in, I rushed to connect our lips, it felt amazing. I had been wanting to do this for ages. We were kissing until we heard a cough from the side of the pool.

"You guys are cute but you need to breathe at some point," Daniel said as he walked towards us with a menu. "We're having a takeaway, once you've finished swapping saliva let me know what you want." Why do they always walk-in at the most random times? I looked up to see Daniel smirking at me as he helped me out of the pool before helping Anna out as well. We aled back to the bedrooms and got changed making our way downstairs to join the others.

Next day (Tuesday)

Lewis's pov

Today it was Mick's and I turned to take Anna out but before that, I had to check Pierre. I got up and made my way to where he was sleeping, when I arrived he was sitting in his bed on the phone.

"Hey love, how are you feeling today?"

"My back still hurts a bit but it feels a lot better"

"Okay so I'll call the doctor before we fly tomorrow and ask him to check on you when we arrive," I said as walked away to get the picnic ready.

Yuki's pov

Charles and I were setting up the picnic equipment for Anna's date as Lewis walked down the stairs, he walked past us and started to prepare the food. Most were brought from the shop this morning but it's the thought that counts. After getting all the equipment out of the cupboard we went over to Lewis who was clearly stressed, we moved him over and told him to sit on the counter. He did as we asked as we took his place and started preparing the food. He was worried which is sometimes nice to see as we are the only ones he shows his true emotions to.

"You know you don't have to be stressed, you will be fine, we'll be fine," I said as I stood in between his legs.

"I know I just get worried about you all, it doesn't help that someone is always injured," he replies as he leant down to kiss my lips.

"You are loved and wanted. Please know that!" I said.

When we had finished getting everything ready I went up to make sure Anna was ready, I walked in to see her in a nice dress.

"You haven't looked outside, have you?" I said as I opened her curtain to reveal it was May and was fucking freezing.

"Shit! Now I'll have to change into jeans and a shirt unless I can borrow a hoodie?" she said.

"You know that's cheeky right? you can have a hoodie now get changed you have 10 minutes"

10 minutes later

Mick's pov

Lewis, Anna and I made it to the top of the hill to see the beautiful view. We wanted to take her to the place that helps us calm down, it just so happens that Lewis and I have to the same place. We had already set up the picnic before we arrived.

"Boys this is beautiful, thank you so much," she said.

We spent the next 3 hours talking about hopes and dreams and our past before we realised the time.

"We should probably head back we got to go to Australia tomorrow," I said, the plan was to leave at 3 in the morning so we wanted to get back as early as possible so everyone had time to pack.

"Thank you both, I enjoyed this."