Chapter 16

3rd person

After 2 days of bed rest they allowed Charles to start moving around, Anna had been applying her cream for those days with one of the boys supervising her as she does. They are all planning to go back to the UK today as they have a 'week off' even though they still have to train. The boys all live together (A/N - let's pretend their HQs are all near each other) and Anna lives in an apartment block around 10 minutes away from the boys but of course, no one knows that yet.

The boys had invited Anna back with them with their private plane but she felt bad for using it so she took the team plane back, not missing it this time. The boys felt flat on the way back to the UK without Anna. It was weird like they were missing someone, they had been together for so long yet it felt odd. Once back in Oxford where they shared a home, they finished planning their dates, hoping to ask her out each day this week.

Carlos's pov

The boys have asked me to text Anna to figure out when we can go on these dates which cause a problem seeing as I don't have her number, Charles and I are the only ones at home today due to him still recovering, and not being allowed back to training until tomorrow. I quickly ran up the stairs to see Charles changing into a banana suit.

"What the fuck are you doing querido?"

"I'm changing into my costume!" he said excitedly.

"Can I ask why?"

"For the stream, I'm about to do, Arthur convinced me it was a good idea."

"You know that brother of yours is as much of an idiot as you love."

"Hey, that's mean!"

"Sorry, does bubba need cuddles," I said as I saw talking to a baby.

"Not right now but I'll take them later, anyway what do you want?"

I asked him if he would give me Anna's number which he had thankfully, with a promise of cuddles later he gave me her number.

Anna and Carlos call

Anna - Hello Anna speaking?

Carlos - Hola querida, Carlos here, we were wondering if you're available this week for those dates?

Anna - Hola Carlos, I'm available this week, when are you thinking?

Carlos - well seeing that there are 5 groups how about every night/ day next week depending on the activity?

Anna - oh ok I was not expecting that but that's fine. I can't wait!

Carlos - Perfect pack a bag because you're staying here, I'll pick you up tomorrow (Thursday) at 5 pm sharp ok? Then we'll go over a plan and discuss when you're doing what with who and if you're not comfortable just say.

Anna - that sounds great. I'll pack and bag and will be ready then. See you tomorrow

Carlos - bye love see you then, oh and watch Charles stream in a minute.

Call ended

Charles's pov

We don't question the banana suit ok? It was my brother who sent it to me. I lost a bet so now I have to wear it on stream. Tomorrow is when we can start our week off meaning anna is hopefully staying with us if Carlos could convince her. Anyway, I'm about to start my stream and hopefully, Lando will join later so we can play games.

"Bonjour à tous, bienvenue sur mes streams. c'est un spectacle rare car je suis en costume de banane merci beaucoup arthur"

"Lando has just texted me he's joining in 5 minutes so get ready for double trouble"

Lando and I were streaming together laughing and enjoying their time when we both got a text off the group chat.

"Sorry guys Lando and I have to get going, business as usual see you next time hopefully not in a banana suit."

The fittest guys in F1

Seb - meeting downstairs, bring blankets

Lando - give Charles and I a second to end our stream and we'll be down in 5

End of chat

Charles pov still

After I put my stuff away I met Lando in the hallway.

"Are you going to wear that banana suit?" Lando laughed.

"Yes I thought I suited it, and it's comfortable" I replied whilst skipping down the stairs waiting at the bottom for Lando to jump on my back. "You don't get any lighter you know that right?"

"Maybe you're just getting older love" he replied whilst kissing the top of my head and giggling. After messing about we made it to the living room to see the rest of the boys looking at us, more specifically me, I knew I looked good in yellow.

"Don't ask why he is dressed as a banana, just get him out of it! I think the bed rest got to him" Lando says as he plops himself next to Daniel huffing.

"Arms up," Lewis said as he approached me, I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Oh my angry banana, can you please take it off so you don't overheat and it will be easier to cuddle, please," Lewis said whilst doing puppy eyes. After seeing that I raise my arms as he slides it off my body, now I'm standing in my underwear questioning why I didn't put a shirt under. I stood there for a minute until I see Lewis taking his hoodie off and placing it over my head.

"You'll get cold," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't worry about me I'll just use a blanket, now jump" I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He sat down on the sofa next to Yuki who was pushed against the checo.

3rd person pov

After they settled down Checo (A/N - would you rather I say Sergio or Checo? Pls comment) stood up in front of the group and started to explain the plan for tomorrow. After explaining he asked who would like to pick her up with him, with which he got a bunch of yeses. He decided that 2 others could come with him, the boys spent a few minutes arguing before deciding that George and Lewis could go with him.

Once they had that sorted they settled down to watch a movie/ series, it being Pierre's choice tonight, he chose 'money heist' which caused a few of the boys to grumble and complain. However, they soon settled down around their living room with each boy with another in their arms. They truly loved each other and nothing could ever change that. One by one they started falling asleep, which caused the older boys to carry them upstairs to their bedrooms.

(A/N - their bedrooms are a few rooms where they each share - changing whos with who.)

Anna's pov

I'm happy the boys still want to go on those dates as I thought they had forgotten about them. We're all off until next weekend, which is Australia. My family used to live there but they moved out here for my brother. I don't talk about my family a lot as they preferred to take interest in my brother's university life leaving me to fend for myself. I don't talk to them anymore after I moved out for Formula 2. They have no idea that I'm in formula one and I hope they never know they will just want my money.