Chapter 17

Next day

Mick's pov

I quickly go around and wake everyone up, some with struggle Lando and Pierre. Anyway, we eat breakfast and start cleaning and preparing for Anna's arrival. We have a while to wait so we go out and buy things we need for later in the week. We're planning to have a takeaway tonight just to relax then watch a movie.

A few hours later it's time for the boys to go and get Anna, she lives about 10 minutes away from us, I don't really know why 3 of us have to go.

George's pov

After some arguing last night it was decided that Lewis and I will join Checo for the drive. However, they forgot to mention how short the drive was. I sat in the back seat for 10 minutes until we arrived at her house. It was nice here, it felt homely and showed her style.

I quickly unblocked myself and sprinted for her door however ''Mr I run every day' got there first.

"You've got to remind me to stop you from running every day!" I grumble as the door opens.

"Why does George look like a dying animal?" a voice said from the door. I looked up to see Anna laughing at me whilst hugging Lewis and Checo.

"For your information, Lewis raced me here and I lost," I said as I hugged her and took her bags off her.

"So nothing changed then?" she said then started running to the car.

"Hey! Get back here!" I said and started running after her with all her bags on my shoulders.

Once we got to the car I had caught her and dropped her bags on the floor as I picked her up and spun her around. She started laughing into my neck as she wriggled around. I eventually let her down and put her in the front seat next to Checo who drove here as Lewis and I sat in the back. We get back in quickly and showed Anna her room which she would be staying in until we go to Australia.

The evening was short after ordering a large amount of Chinese food, we watched a movie and talked of plans for the week being vague as to what we were doing when she already knew who was taking her here and where she was going just not what day or the full plans.

We ate and slowly retired to our bedrooms ready for a full day ahead. 

Next day (Friday)

Lando's pov

Today Seb, Charles and I are taking Anna to the theme park today, let's hope she likes the roller coasters. I turned around to wake up Charles who was cuddled in my chest, and seb was on the other side of me but he was already awake.

"Wake up love it's time for our date" that got him moving quickly to the bathroom. Seb and I laughed and made our way to the kitchen to see Anna standing there with a coffee. She moved around from the other side of the counter to reveal her outfit. She was wearing a pair of light ripped jeans with a crop top and a jacket covering her top half, it's nice to see her without makeup and her professional side.

"Hey love, we're leaving in 15, when your ready meet us in the garage"

We made our way to the car and rode for an hour to the theme park. Once we arrived Seb paid after Anna saying she wanted to pay for herself, which we didn't let her do. The first ride we went on was a roller coaster called nemesis, let me tell you that was a bad mistake after eating. After throwing up, I recovered and went on the water flume.

We spent the next 3 hours going around the park and enjoying ourselves until it got to 3 pm when we decided to go home. As we were leaving I pulled Anna into a hug, thanking her for letting this happen.