Chapter 46

I didn't spell check btw.

Tuesday

3rd person pov

Today was when everyone had to go to their UK base to do some sim training and other things to improve the car. Daniel and Lando had left at 6 this morning so they could arrive for their 8-hour day, McLaren was really pushing them this year wanting to have a fighting car. The others all went at at random time after eating breakfast this morning, the only person who didn't was Anna. with her being still injured Aston Martin thought it would be best to get someone else to do testing, they had picked a driver from F1 Academy she was very nice and spoke to Anna before going, to try and gain some knowledge. Back at McLaren, Oscar was also present and testing the new McLaren for next year with lando whilst Daniel was gruelling over the simulator with this year's car trying to up his times for this weekend. At Silverstone, Ferrari was using their facilities to also do the same, except Carlos was putting effort in to out-compete Charles. Anna's day started normal until she got the sudden urge for ice cream(it happens to the best of us) she went downstairs to find out they didn't have any, and then she called her trainer.

Anna - Cece do you have ice cream?

Cece - Good morning Anna, did you mean to ask if you could have ice cream?

Anna - no I'm asking if you have any.

Cece - yes I do.

Anna - perfect be round in 5

Cece - no anna, how about you come to my meeting with me then we can see about ice cream?

Anna - what meeting?

Cece - the trainer's meeting

Anna - you guys have those, with all the trainers in the grid?

Cece - how else do we know where you are all the time, jon and I set it up when we found out you were dating and the other quickly joined.

Anna - wtf so you stalk us? I'll be there What is the topic of conversation today?

Cece - who we think is likely to die first then we'll move on to who mostly will murder first.

Anna - I feel like you're joking but also really want to know the answers! Send me the address.

Cece - Silverstone track in the FIA office.

At the meeting

Anna arrives and meets Cece in the car park giving her a smile when she's handed a tub of ice cream. They make their way into the office building where the others are waiting.

List of drivers and trainers sorry in advance;

Max-brad. Sergio-xavi. Yuki-noel. Daniel-Michael. Charles-Andrea. Carlos-rupert. Alex-patrick. Lewis-steve. George-aleix. Pierre-pyry. Lando-jon. Seb-antti. Mick-ben. Anna-cece.

Cece - sorry everyone this one asked to come then I had to get her ice cream.

Brad - ice cream? Really?

Anna - shut up Brad, I've seen the kind of things you feed Max.

Brad - nice to see you too anna.

Jon - what's she doing here?

Cece - don't even bother asking me, I'm babysitting.

Antti - Anna no one said you'll be here, after you can pick up seb for me.

Anna - absolutely I've got to get c2 as well.

Patrick - okay now we've got that understood we ready to move on?