Chapter 23

3rd person

They spent the next few days catching up on their favourite series and messing about before they left. Thursday soon came around, they had booked the private jet to take them home, there was an awkward atmosphere around them as they were yet to discuss with their teams what happened. There's no way they can fire all of them right?

Arriving in England felt refreshing, as it was literally raining. The boys were heading back to their house whilst Anna took a taxi to her apartment. They had decided to spend today apart getting back to their normal day off routine before the meeting tomorrow. The meeting is going to be held at the Mercedes office as they feel it is their driver who caused this, after some convincing, they all agreed to meet there. No one knew what was going to happen, no plans between teams, no plans between drivers.

Anna was partially nervous, she felt like she still didn't belong, her secret was out, she was dating the most handsome and kind boys in the world yet she didn't feel complete. What was she missing?

Next day

On the day of the meeting, the boys picked up Anna as they made their way to the Mercedes building. A mix of nerves and stress filled the car when they arrived. As they walk in all their team CEOs and team leaders, mixed emotions on their faces.

Meeting

Christian - thank you for coming here, and thank you to Mercedes for letting us host it here. We all know the matter at hand, and we're here to get to the end of it. Our understanding is that you boys have been dating for a year, is this correct?

Seb - yes we have but that's not fully right, Anna is also involved in this relationship.

Toto - fucking hell another one.

Lewis - shut it, man

Christian - ok calm down, thank you, Sebastian. Everyone except Mercedes has decided to leave it down to all of you about releasing your relationship into the public eye, however, without consent from all teams, this cannot happen. At this moment it's down to Mercedes.

Toto - we don't want it to be publicised and we don't want you dating each other.

Lewis - just because you're self-conscious about your sexuality doesn't mean you have to question mine, god I wish I stayed at Mclaren.

Christian - ok Lewis, we understand your frustration, there are two fixes to this. The first one is we don't release any statements about the last race and continue hiding your relationship. Option 2 is we release a statement about what happened this would be exposing your relationship but Lewis and George would be fired from Mercedes with immediate effect.

Anna - okay but what the fuck, Mercedes can't afford to lose both their drivers before the next race! I think there should be a third option, where Toto gets fired for being a homophobic prick.

Lewis - I agree, just because Toto is homophobic, George and I shouldn't have to be fired.

Christian - we will discuss this with higher authority at Mercedes but I can't promise you anything but to be clear option 2 with a twist of Toto getting fired?

Toto - you are not getting me fired! Lewis and George can drive the rest of this season and the next until we don't need them anymore, but please don't tell my boss, he will ruin me.

Christian - alright then it's sorted, we will release a statement about what happened last weekend without the reveal of the relationship, the PR manager will meet with you in a minute to discuss if you want to release that.

Yuki - perfect thank you Christian

Charles - can we just agree that if anyone is homophobic we will bring it to a higher authority.