Chapter 14

3rd person

Once everyone had discussed their date plans with Anna they got ready to leave. When they arrived at the track she was quickly rushed into a meeting room to discuss the events of the meeting she missed. Of course, this had no relevance to her as she wasn't a PR person but no one knew this. After finishing the meeting she went to her driver's room to see seb sitting on her massage table.

"Oh god what do you want now?" she said as she sat on a chair in the corner getting her gear ready.

"How dare you think I want something?" he say in a jokey tone as he started to lay down on the table " do you think you could give my shoulders a massage, life is stressful" she looked at him and walked over and slowly dug her fingers into his shoulder massaging it.

" I hope you didn't mind us asking you on the dates this morning?" Seb said after 5 minutes.

"No, I was so happy, thank you! You boys make my day better," she said and moved her hands to his waist again gently pushing where she felt tension.

" you have FP3 you know?"

" I know but I'd rather be here right now," he says and turns on his back and sits up. He waits a few seconds before getting up and hugging Anna before leaving for practice. About 5 minutes later there was a small knock on her door.

" Who is it?" she asked

"It's your favourite," Charles said as he walked through the door and sat on her sofa.

"Please make yourself at home, you know I could've been naked right?" she said as she sat next to him

"I don't see a problem with that," he said and winked at her.

"You're honestly disgusting," she said as he laid his head on her legs looking up at her.

"What?" she said

"You're pretty, I'm happy we're taking you on a date," he said as he closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

" I'm happy as well," she said before closing her eyes

A few hours later FP1 is over and qualifying is an hour away

Mick's pov

I was about to walk to Charles' driver room to check on him when I heard Alex shout across that they were both in Anna's room and we were all heading there. I quickly caught up to him as he held the door open for me. I thanked him by kissing his cheek then I saw Anna and Charles asleep on the sofa again, which made me aww at the sight. I looked at the clock and saw we had another 50 minutes before qualifying and 40 until we needed to be in the garage, which means enough time to cuddle. I'm thankful that Anna added bean bags to her room otherwise we would have to layer ourselves on the sofa.

30 minutes later I wake up from my nap to see Anna and Lewis shaking people awake as they need to get ready for quali. I slowly get up and twist my arms around George's stomach kissing his neck as a way to wake him up, after some more kissing he turns his head so I can kiss his lips at which I walk away.

"You're annoying you know that right?" he shouts after me as I leave the room after kissing everyone cheek.

Qualifying

Commentary

" Welcome back to the Saudi Arabia Qualifying round, we have all 14 drivers back and ready to give it their all. As you may remember turn 27 is where Leclerc and Cela had an incident, lets hope we see some quick qualifying from them.

"And off they go 10 drivers out at the moment. Hamilton on a flying lap he holds it well around the turns with a bit of oversteer on 27 but tops the boards with an unimpressive run."