Chapter Part 25

Charles pov

After we had napped, we headed to our teams. I have had an interesting start to this season with me crashing at the beginning but other than that we haven't been performing to our best. According to my race team, we have made 'significant' changes to our car for this race as it is our home race.

"Charles! Time for FP1!" my pr shouted from outside my room, I quickly got my helmet and went to the garage.

FP1

Commentary

"Welcome back to the home of Ferrari, after recent events many will hope the competitiveness in these drivers is still there."

Results

Leclerc

Russel

Cela

After FP2

Lewis's pov

Honestly, the first two races were alright but today has been utter crap, I just can't get the car working.

"Hey, you alright champion?" I heard George say as he opened the hotel room door.

"Yeah, just been crap, I can't seem to figure the car out today" I replied whilst going into the bathroom to pour a bath. After a few minutes the bath is ready, get in and relax my head against the side.

"love.....Love....." I heard a voice say above my head, I opened my eyes to reveal George looking down at me with concerned eyes. "Do you mind if I join you?" he asked as he started to strip down.

"Yeah go for it, big or little?

"Big feel like you need comfort" he got in behind me and started massaging his head and shoulders.

An hour later

"Boys you need to wake up," Seb said as he stroked ur cheeks waking us up. "Hey boys, you've been in here for over an hour. I think it's best if you get out so you don't turn into a prawn."

"Thanks for calling us a fish," George said as he grabbed our towel, wrapping one around my waist and pulling me into his arms.

"You know that's not what I meant, now get dressed and come to the living room space," Seb said as he pulled the door open.

We quickly dried off and dressed then went to the living room area to see everyone spread out watching the F1 clips from the race. I quickly changed the channel so I don't have to watch that misery again, let's just hope tomorrow goes alright.

"Hey!" Lando shouted.

"Hi," I said back rudely.

"Don't be rude to him, just because you haven't had a good day doesn't mean you get to ruin his" George said in my ear and urged me to apologise,

"Sorry Lan, I didn't mean to be rude, just a stressful day today" I sat next to him and kissed his head. 

We ended up going to bed quite quickly, ready for tomorrow.

The next day

Lewis's pov

I felt bad for my team who stayed late last night trying to fix the car so I went out early and got some doughnuts for them. I managed to get enough for my side of the garage and I'm currently on my way back to the hotel room before heading in with the boys & Anna.

"Ohhhhh doughnuts, gimme!" Max screamed as he ran over to me.

"No stop, they're not for you sorry Maxi, maybe next week?" I said as I put them on the counter and pull him into my arms.