Chapter 12

Yuki's pov

Once we got to Anna's driver's room we got the car to pick us up right outside so no one would see us.

Daniel picked up Anna and Seb had Charles who was now asleep again and we put them in the car ready to leave for the hotel. However, once we were in the car we realised that they never got Anna's key card back meaning she was going to have to spend the night in our room again which we really didn't mind but I know the boys were hoping to talk about her without her present.

Once we agreed she could stay in the guest room for the remainder of her time here, we went to our room and Daniel placed her on the bed she'll be using.

Seb's pov

I picked Charles up and put him in his room for the night but before I could leave my arm was grabbed by Charles who pulled me back towards him.

"What's up, baby?"

"I'm sorry for not listening to you when you told me not to leave my room and for going on my phone"

"Hey it's alright, just don't do it again yeah? Ask if you want one of us and we can help. How's your head?"

"It hurts and I'm tired but I can't fall asleep"

"How about I get George so you can start your cuddle session?"

"First talk about how you feel about Anna because I told her that we all kinda like her," Charles said as he slowly sank into the covers before I continued to question him he was snoring away for. So much not being able to sleep without cuddles.

I exit the room to confront everyone about the situation we're in, I sit in front of lewis as the others come over.

(A/N - I'm putting it like I would if they were calling it's just easier)

Seb - ok we all know that we have a slight feeling towards Anna correct?

All - nod

Seb - according to Charles she knows we all have a thing for her as he let it slip but we never discussed it as a group. We all need to be certain we want a relationship with her. If you want to say something say it now.

Lando - what if she ruins our dynamic and she breaks up with us leaving us to crumble and break up as well?

Max - she won't do that love

Mick - so how are we planning to ask her?

Lewis - I think we should take her on dates and see how she feels so for example Lando, Charles and Seb could be a group they go out one day and do something then we switch.

All - nod and agree

3rd person

After discussing for a while George hears his name being shouted over the group, he quickly gets up and goes to the room Charles is in to see him sitting up in bed with his arms open wide clearly wanting a cuddle.

"This is what you want? I thought you injured yourself" George says as he lays next to Charles not before he takes his trousers and shirt off leaving him in his boxers.

"Sorry love, I just wanted cuddles and you promised," Charles says as he leans up to George's lip catching him in his own softly but passionately kissing him as he reaches his spare arm over to his waist grasping onto George's bare skin. They continue like this until Charles starts to move his hand down until he grabs onto his butt, gently squeezing it. George pulls his lips away from his as he pouts from the loss of contact.

"We can't babe your meant to be resting remember doctors orders," George says as he moves off the bed towards the bathroom

"You're an ass, you know that right?" Charles shouts as he watches one of his boyfriends sway his hips as he enters the bathroom.