Chapter 8

On the plane

Daniels pov

"In here is where you sit, take any seat you want," I said as I gestured to the large seating area. We normally argue about who's sitting next to who, but today everyone seems to be waiting for Anna to find where she wants to sit. She finally chooses to sit at the back before looking up at us.

"Is this okay? do you want me to move?" she questions as we stare at her.

We all look at each other before running to sit next to her. I manage to take the seat to her left while George sits on her right. When we thought everything was settled I look up to see Mick giving me puppy eyes, those eyes are the death of me, I wanted to talk to Anna during the flight so I pulled Mick onto my lap and whispered in his ear that when it was safe he could sit on my lap during the flight, he slowly nodded his head before settling down next to Lewis who softly kissed his head. The same thing happen next to me as Charles was being lifted off George by Checo who brought him over to his seat. I laughed at the two until I heard a giggle next to me, I looked to my side to see Anna laughing at Lando who had picked her up and placed her on his lap.

"Lando you know the rules, first comes first serve. Give her the seat back" I said while continuing to laugh at the situation. Lando gently placed his hand on her waist and removed himself from under her so she could have her seat back.

"Don't know why you're laughing? You just stole my boyfriend" I jokingly replied to Anna who softly laughs

"He's mine now Danny" she giggled as I swooned over the nickname. Honestly, this girl was so cute. She is doing something to all of us, I should talk to the boys about this.

 After receiving all the safety information we were cleared to take off. As we started to gain speed on the runway I felt a hand grab mine tightly squeezing it, I didn't pull away as I knew it was Anna (none of the other boys is scared of flying). I looked to my side to see her also grabbing George's hand, I gently leaned her into my shoulder whilst rubbing her side trying to calm her down. Once the seatbelt sign turns off I feel a head hit my shoulder, she has twisted herself into my body with George's hand wrapped tightly in her arms. I look up at him as he presses a kiss to Charles's lips after he returns from his takeoff seat. I feel another presence in front of me, I saw Mick looking hopefully at me. I adjust Anna so she's leaning into my neck like this: 

 and I placed mick on my lap so he could curl up and sleep like this:

eventually, they both fall asleep.

arrangement of plane

3rd person pov

As the cabin fell silent, Lewis looked around in surprise as normally there were laughing and shouting until they get told to quiet down by a sleeping Carlos. As he continued to look around the plane he saw Mick, Anna and Dan all cuddled together, he felt butterflies in his stomach at the thought of having Anna included in the relationship however he would have to make sure all boys agree and they've only known her for a short amount of time. He got up and went to the front where he saw Lando and Seb stretched on the sofa like chairs like a burrito and on the other side he saw an awake Max looking at him adorably.

"Are you alright Maxy, you seem to be tired?" Lewis said while quietly laughing at his stretching.

"Yeah I'm good just haven't seen you in a while," Max responded with a soft smile.

Lewis gestured for him to get up, which he slightly argued until Lewis said he would give him a piggyback, at that point he happily listened. Lewis told him to look at daniel and when he did his heart exploded, they were so cute together and he wanted to join but of course, George had to be next to them with a sleeping Charles however one of his hands was still laced with hers as she cuddled it close to her. Lewis saw his reaction and kissed him on the arm over his shoulder, he sat back down in his original seat with max now cuddled into him like this:

 Lewis saw his reaction and kissed him on the arm over his shoulder, he sat back down in his original seat with max now cuddled into him like this:

Yuki's pov

I pushed Alex's head off my shoulder after it went dead an hour ago. We have around 15 minutes left, so I need to make sure everyone's in their chair for landing. I get up I see lando and seb led down together but awake, I signal to them to sit up and put their belts on which they do immediately. I then turn to Carlos who is also awake and has done his and Pierre's things already. Making my way to the middle row I spot lewis and max cuddling in micks old seat I laugh and wake them up so max could return after some complaining max get up and moves back to his original seat with a promise of sharing a bed. I look at checo to see him reading which is normal.

I then turn to the back where I see a cute and reassuring sight, I don't want to wake the 5 of them but I'm going to have to. I start with Charles who has been wrapped in George free arm, I gently shake his shoulders to wake him, I kiss his neck and ask him if he's okay when he wakes up which I don't get a reply to so I send Checo in to lift him back to his seat. 2 down 3 to go as George woke form the movement. Anna was fine where she was but Mick needed to move so I woke dan up and ask him to help me, we untwisted everyone's arms and placed anna's head against George so Dan could lift Mick back to lewis who was now watching amusedly. Once everyone returned to their seats I placed myself next to a half-awake Alex which gained me a soft kiss.