Chapter 41

The same night

Daniel's pov

Where did she go, actually where did they both go? They are in big trouble for making me scream like that in front of Ricky and the engineers.

"Hey, Charli, babe have you seen either Anna or Seb?" I questioned.

"Uhh no?" he looked everywhere but my eyes, so I grabbed his head and maybe forced him to look in my eyes.

"You know something, come on give it up." He squirmed under my hold and eventually broke, I always win.

"Fine fine, they're in the second bedroom ensuite, hiding in the shower, and I didn't tell you okay, now I'm late for my session." he ran away as I thanked him and made my way upstairs. I walked into the bedroom and saw Anna's feet poking out the door and I could hear the sound of paper? Huh?

"No it's mine, you got a jack so I win the cards!" Anna whispered shouted, I then heard the water start sloshing. " no if you look I have the jack and the joker meaning I win, now put it in my pile" I heard seb talk back. Okay, what is going on?

"Am I safe to enter?" I asked, I heard crashing inside.

"Password please!" Anna shouted back

"You better open this door or I'm going to tell everyone your biggest secret," I replied and I felt the door immediately open and Anna pulled me in.

"Wait I don't have any secrets! Dan you lied, that's unfair." she huffed,

"You weren't going to let me in another way." I giggled, I took the silence to look around the room, on the floor was a pack of playing cards with a bottle of wine half drunk and packets of crisps lying around the floor. When I looked up to see where seb was I found him lying in the bathtub filled with water and some of Yuki's bath shit.

"Hi babe, you comfy in there?" I asked him

"Yeah real comfy, you want to join me?" he winked and chucked me a rubber duck.

"Well I only really came here to get back at you two, but I might be able to do that in here." I stripped my clothes off and pushed seb forward so I could get behind him, he leaned back into me and I started to comb through his hair with my fingers.

"So I'm just going to leave you guys alone," Anna said as she tried to leave the room. I say attempted to because before she could get out I pulled her arm towards seb and me and accidentally pulled her into the tub, which then caused the tub to overflow a little bit.

" Dan! What the fuck!" I laughed as she stood up and started to take her clothes off.

"What? that's payback for earlier, but whilst you're undressed why don't you join us?" I winked at her. She smirked and slowly started to strip her clothes off before jumping in front of us in the tub. Again causing an overflow of water.

"Babe!" Seb told her off this time. We all giggled and spent the next hour washing and making the rubber ducks fight, once again undefeated! Anyway...

I got out first and held my hand out to Anna who grabbed on and jumped into the towel I held for her wrapping her around it like a burrito, I then did the same for Seb instead he decided to get into my towel.

"Can I help you love?" I asked him as I hugged him into my towel. He smiled at me and kissed my nose.

"All good, now can you dry me please?" I do as I'm told and dry him off, after I finish he runs off and pulls the burrito over his shoulder, taking Anna away to who knows where. I finish drying myself and get changed, now to find those two again.

Mick's pov

It was a relatively chill night here, most have gone t bed already, whilst I'm just sitting in the little kitchen area, it's kind of weird how everything has turned out in the end. I end up just thinking about this for a while.

"Hey, sorry I just needed to grab a drink," Checo said as he went around and grabbed a glass.

"It's ok was a bit distracted anyway. I better head to bed," I say and get ready to find an empty bedroom.

"You sure? Do you want to share with Alex and me, we were just going to watch a movie and then fall asleep." he offers but I politely decline saying I just want to have a night to myself. He understood and told me I was welcome if I changed my mind. After wandering around I found a spare bedroom, laying down I thought about my life, I was lucky in what I had. But do I deserve it? I kept thinking about this as I tried to fall asleep.

2 hours later...

Well, this is pointless, I think I've just thought about everything I possibly can and now I can't fall asleep. I don't really want to bother anyone so I wander around a bit, I sit on the stool in the kitchen again and scroll through Instagram.

Alex's pov

I had just finished the movie and it was pretty good, but now I'm really thirsty so I like a normal person does and went to the kitchen and when I walked in I saw Mick with his head on the counter asleep, how did he manage that? I can't have him like that so I ran back upstairs.

"Babe, can you help me move Mick please?" I asked checo.

"Why? Is he alright?" he questioned.

"Yeah I think so he's managed to fall asleep in th kitchen so I want to move him in here with us" I replied and dragged him down. Where he saw Mick passed out.

"Oh baby let's wake him up." he went over and started stocking his back whilst I ran my hand through his hair.

"Hey babe let's get up you've fallen asleep in the kitchen," he grumbled but slowly started moving.

"Sorry, I couldn't fall asleep too many thoughts," Mick explains as he makes his way to a different room, I grab his arm before he can go any further.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just going back to bed? Thanks for waking me"

"No come on your staying with us, we're about to head to sleep anyway." with that I get a small nod and drag him up the stairs towards the bedroom, we're already changed as we slip into bed, Mick in the middle with checo and me snuggling up close. This is what's so nice about my day knowing I can come back to wherever we're staying and fall asleep with people I love.