Chapter 6

Race Day

Anna's pov

To be honest I'm shitting myself. I feel like I'm being suffocated by my nerves. Thankfully my door opened to reveal Mr Sebastian Vettel, the person I wanted to see, note the sarcasm. I'm grateful I had already put my helmet on otherwise that would have stressed me more. I put my voice changer on ready to answer his questions.

"Hey, are you okay?" Seb approached me, but before he could touch me I jumped up and stepped away from him.

"Yeah, I'm all good. Just doing my pre-race routine" I lied through my teeth.

"Ok then if you're sure. Just know we are a family, talk to us if you need to yeah?"

"Thank you, Seb, but honestly it's nothing"

We ended it on that and parted ways. I walked through the grid to my car and looked around. Deep breaths. This is my first F1 race I can't fuck it up, I hope in the car and talk through the stats with my race engineer.

Commentator - (a/n -I'm not doing the full race only important things)

"Welcome back to F1 it's been a while since we last saw these cars. I'm sure they're all very keen to get started."

"It's lights out and away we go!"

" Cela keeps a tight line around turn 1 with Verstappen falling behind after a slow start. Further back in the pack Norris and Russel and having a good go at each other, Norris just getting in front of the Mercedes."

20 laps later

"Cela has gone for a two-stop strategy with Vettel doing the same. Looks like a double pit, very well done by both the crew and drivers. Cela kept his lead with Vettel slotting in behind to fend off Hamilton."

Another 20 laps later (41 laps, 16 left)

"Ohh there's been a crash. Alex Albon and Pierre Gasly are out of the Bahrain Grand Prix. The safety car has been deployed. The two drivers have got out of the car with no harm and share an embrace before walking back to the pit lane."

Safety car gone no changes in race order

Last lap

"Looks like it's going to be P1 and 2 for Aston Martin. What a race from Cela who took his first win in F1 history!"

Race end

Cooldown Room/ winning area (this is driver's only no one else goes in here)

Anna's pov

I can't believe it. I can't fucking believe it, I've actually won a race.

I'm on my way to the cool-down room when I realise I'm going to have to take off my helmet. Otherwise, I'm going to faint of heat. I open the door with my helmet still on when I see no one is in there. I take my helmet off and have a moment to reflect. However, during this time I don't realise the door opened with slight whispers ending.

"Sorry love, only drivers in here, you're going to have to wait outside if you want to see your boyfriend," Hamilton says before I can register what's going on we are asked to be weighed. I put my helmet on quickly then say come in with the voice modifier on. I look to my left to see both Lewis and Seb with their mouths hanging open. I slightly smirk and hold my finger up telling them to wait. I step on the scales and do all the other tests and wait for them to leave before taking my helmet off again.

Lewis's pov

I had just finished telling Seb about the race and how well he defended when I saw a random but hot girl in the room.

"Sorry love, only drivers in here, you're going to have to wait outside if you want to see your boyfriend." but before she left there was a knock on the door. She put something on and said come in but her voice was changed to sound like Cela's. OH SHIT. Cela's a girl, who would've thought?

I wait for our tests to be done and for the others to leave. I turn around and see Seb's jaw touching the floor. "What, how, huh?" I tried to form a sentence.

"I'm Anna Cela, nice to meet you!" I'm so surprised that I did not notice.

"I thought you were a dude," a voice said from behind me.

"How come you wear a helmet all the time?" She tells us her struggles and asks if we would keep it secret. I quickly look at Seb as he nods and winks at me, telling me it's alright to tell her.

"That might be hard for us to do as we are in a relationship with all the boys on the grid"

"Damn"

"Anyway, we don't keep secrets from each other as it causes a lot of cases. So would you mind us telling them?"

"Well that's definitely surprising but go ahead they all seem like sweet boys and hot" she whispers the last bit under her breath but I still catch it. I give her a wink as we leave the room, Anna puts her helmet on and follows us out.

Group chat

The fittest guys in F1

Seb - Is everyone back in the shared hotel room?

Lando - yep! Everyones here

Lewis - ok we have big news to tell you

Charles - well come and tell us

Seb - on our way love! Xxx

In the hotel room

Charles pov

"What do you think they want to tell us? Do you think they want to break up with us?" I said, catching the attention of the rest of the boys.

"Don't think like that babe they love you and us," Mick replies while leaning down to kiss my cheek.

The door opens to reveal Seb and Lewis in deep conversation which almost immediately stopped when they saw us huddled on the sofa and bean bags.

"Hiya loves, you'll alright?" Lewis casually comes over and kisses us all on the head. A mixture of hums came as a response to his question.

"Now what was this important news you had to tell us?" I quickly broke the moment trying my best not to seem worried. However, I failed at that as Seb came over and put me on his lap saying it was nothing bad.

Seb and Lewis spent the next ten minutes explaining to us how Cela was actually a girl and the reasons why she didn't take her helmet off. A slight comment of a certain German voice from underneath me caught my attention.

"What was that babe couldn't quite hear you?" I asked with a smirk.

"I said she was fit and sweet" he replied before tucking his head into my back making me giggle.

"Guess we're going to have to meet this man's stealer ?"

"You can meet her next race love" Lewis replied after sitting next to Alex and George kissing both of their lips. "Now, who wants to watch a movie and relax?" We all say yes and start to get comfortable. We were sat like this:

Sofa - Seb (Charles on top), George Lewis Alex

Beanbags - Lando with Daniel under, Checo and Carlos, Pierre and Yuki

They were all squished together trying to feel everyone. Tonight was going to be nice after a hectic weekend.

A/N - Hi guys, I'm struggling with what to write about next for example, should I do another race weekend and make everyone meet there. or should I do a thing where they have swapped numbers and she's coming around for dinner where they all meet? please comment! also, let me know if you're enjoying the story!