Chapter 20

In the morning (Thursday)

Charles's pov

All of us were taking the jet today as it was a long flight, Anna included. We had boarded the plane and sat like this:

I was getting comfy next to Yuki as we took off, this was going to be a long flight meaning we would move around quite a bit

I was getting comfy next to Yuki as we took off, this was going to be a long flight meaning we would move around quite a bit. Our seats could be made into beds so we could sleep. Once I watched around 3 movies. I made my bed tucked Yuki into my arms and fell asleep.

3rd person

Elsewhere on the plane, the back row had managed to connect their seats to make a long bed for the three of them falling asleep quickly. The two in front of them are still watching movies, specifically Fast and Furious. Lando, Lewis and Alex had merged their seats so they were led in bed watching spiderman, ready to fall asleep.

Max and Anna had one head on top of each other as they led down, definitely not starting in that position. Finally, George and Pierre were looking around the cabin getting ready to watch another movie.

"We're lucky you know?" George says as he kisses Pierre's neck, he was laid down as his back was still causing him some trouble.

"I know love, we are still planning to do it after the race?"

"Yep just hope nothing goes wrong" 

Flight over - (A/N - do remember it's a 24-hour flight so it's the next day)

Airport

Anna's pov

We've just landed, meaning I have to go find the hotel with all the crew in it. The break was nice for as long as it lasted.

"Bye guys, thank you for all the dates this week. I have to get to the hotel now so have fun and see you around?" I said but as I finished I noticed all the boys having confused looks on their faces. "What?" I asked.

"You're coming with us," Seb said as he lifted me over his shoulder and started walking to the back exit as not to be seen.

"And I don't like being kidnapped, where are we going?" I questioned as I lifted my head to see the others laughing at us.

"You are staying with us this weekend, we always stay at Daniel's farm when in Australia. It's around 10 minutes from the track. So now you are joining us." Seb says as we reach the car.

"Are you sure? I've been invading you all week, I'm sure you want a break." I said as the boys opened the door for me.

"Nope get in, you'll know when we're bored of you," lando said as he basically lifted me in the car. After some more convincing we were on our way to the farm. When we arrived I was amazed, it was a massive house with a large area of fields around it. It was really pretty.

We got out of the car and went inside. It was even better inside, it just shouted Dan. Once I had a tour we sorted out rooms, we decided that I could have a room for myself and the boys would split themselves between the remaining 5 rooms. The rest of the day was spent exploring Australia, we soon went to bed after Dan and Max cooked our dinner.