Chapter 4

Anna's pov

I stepped out of the car and put my Aston Martin team gear on including my sunglasses and hat. As no one knows I'm a driver this year I can easily walk through the paddock without my massive helmet. I get don't get questioned but if I do then I just say I'm a PR/PA so then I can still wear my gear, as soon as I'm in my driver room I put my race gear on with my helmet on and I let the PR boss come into the room to discuss my race weekend. I still do media work as I have a voice changer in my race helmet that way the public still communicate with me and I can talk to my team well driving. However, no one except the team CEO and a few other important people know I am female, without my helmet the team thinks I am a PR assistant or a PA for the 'New driver', they are not a fan of me.

I'm now sitting in the garage talking to my race engineer about the track when I hear a German voice behind me " Hi, I'm Seb, Sebastian Vettel. It's nice to meet you I hope we can get a few points for the team this year.''

I turn around in my seat to meet a bearded man with soft and manly facial features. I have my voice modifier on.

"Hi there, nice to meet you mate. Names Cela" I said and put my hand out for him to shake.

Seb's pov

I shook his hand. Interestingly he only gave me his last name, its going to be an interesting season with a new driver. I thought it was better wait until the other boys meet him until I tell them about him.

I walked back to Sarah with a slight smile on my face. "He talked to me!"

"Oh god, you sound like a fangirl. We better head of we are about to do the ceremony to announce the new driver"

"Sure let's go"

Charles pov

We have all been called to a ceremony held by Aston Martin as they have an announcement, I'm surprised Seb didn't tell us about this, it seems important. I walked with Carlos to the track and stood next to our cars to hear the news. I saw all my other boyfriends standing there confused until Seb walked into view and stopped in front of the group with his director. This could be interesting.

3rd person pov

"Welcome all to the first Grand Prix of the season. All of us at Aston Martin wish you the best with your season. However, before we start free practice we would like to bring to your attention our newest driver" mumbles from all around could be heard.

"We would like to formally welcome Mr Cela as our newest driver to Aston Martin (with number 2) who will race with Mr Vettel for the 2021 season. (A/N - i will be using the 2022 calendar and nothing will be the same as previous seasons.

Lando's pov

I can't believe no one told us there was going to be a new driver joining us this season. I hope they don't ruin our relationship. There are so many of us that we have to be careful who we tell which is why only our families know.

Gasly's pov

I'm a bit hurt that Seb didn't warn us of this new driver as it will affect our relationship when working. I will have to talk to him later about this.

Anna's pov

As I walk out all I can feel is eyes on me. I may be behind a helmet but it's still stressful. I turn to my left to see my new teammate smiling comfortably at me however when I turn to my right as I feel if glares going to the side of my helmet, I look up to see the rest of the F1 drivers giving me dirty looks while whispering to each other. I guess with or without the helmet I still get judged.

I take the photo in front of the demo car and run off straight to the car for FP1, not before wishing luck to Sebastian and the team.

FP1

No pov - commentators will be narrating

"Lights out and away we go for FP1, after a ceremony to welcome the drivers we found out there was going to be a new driver for Aston Martin, Cela we will be keeping a close eye on him."

"It looks nice out there with Hamilton topping the leader board and rival Verstappen directly behind. Yet to see Cela leave the garage yet however the other Aston martin is looking strong in 4th position, could be a good year for them. Champion contender?"

"Cela is out of the garage on mediums looking to seek the track out and maybe put a fast lap in there"

Cela's radio - " looking good out here, going to push next lap"

"Cela's going to be doing a fast lap this time around let's have a look at the newest driver. Purple through sectors 1 and 2. Looking good for Cela as he passes Norris who is doing an out lap. Final sector green as he crosses the line, not bad at all for him better than most of the grid if not all, its only FP1 still got FP2 and FP3 to push.

Norris's radio - "god that guy was quick, did he beat Hamilton?" 

"yes Lando can confirm Cela top at the moment, we want to see a flying lap next please," 

"copy"

End of radio

"Exiting stuff here, it has been reported that Cela and Vettel will not compete in FP2 and FP3 a due will see them in qualifying. Feeling confident this year Aston Martin."

FP1 and FP2 over

Hamilton's pov

We are all sitting in my hotel room waiting for Seb to return to discuss this new teammate of his. We tend to stress about anything that happens. Charles won't stop pacing the room and it's stressing Yuki out so I go over and pick him up to put him on my lap. 

"You're stressing Yuki out love, we'll see him soon ok?" I softly whispered into his ear. He fidgeted on my lap wanting to walk around but I held him tight pressing little kisses onto his neck something we have learnt calmed him.

"Sorry Yuki, I just want to speak to Seb, i would've like to have a bit of warning about a new driver." apologised Charles.

"It's ok Charles I understand, I also want to know what is going on" Yuki accepted as he snuggled further into Carlos and Checo.

As we are all talking about practice the door opens to reveal a chirpy Seb. That guy seriously can't read the room can he?

Daniel's pov

"what was that!?" I shouted at Seb as he walked through the door. " Why did you not warn us of the new driver that you looked so friendly with, you know how Lando and Mick can be with change. Alex and I spent ages trying to convince them you weren't cheating on us!"

"You thought I was cheating on you ?" Seb replied sadly, almost instantly the smile was replaced with a frown.

"I mean you didn't tell us about him and the way you look at them was pretty clear to me" Lando and Mick agree.

"Trust me loves I wasn't cheating on you I would never do that, he was new and was clearly nervous about meeting you all which by the way none of you did. Right after they left, he was uncomfortable with the death looks you gave him so I went to console him but by that point, the practice was starting so I couldn't. I'm hurt you thought I would cheat on you. I love you all."

"We're sorry we jumped to conclusions and were disrespectful but to us, he's a threat as he's working with one of the hottest guys on the grid," I said and gave him a passionate kiss which he happily returned.

"Oh, get a room you two!" shouted one of the other boys

"We have one who wants to join" Seb replied with a wink to which Lando and George both got up and followed us out.

"Bye boys," I said as I grabbed George's butt when he walked by me.