Chapter 13

Next day - Saturday - FP3 and Qualifying

George's pov

I woke up with kisses on both sides of my face, honestly it was a bit disgusting.

"As much as I love you both but can you stop trying to eat my face off please?" i said as i opened my eyes to see Charles and Lando sat beside me with pouts on their faces.

"I don't know what your doing you're meant to be resting until the doctor gets here. And you snuck into the room last night so no complaining please" i said as i lifted lando onto my lap and squeezed his sides.

"If you are planning to have sex please don't do it in front of me" Charles says as he covers his eyes with his arms.

"Don't worry we were just getting up to leave you to REST" lando emphasises the last word before getting up and dragging me with him, leaving Charles to sleep before the doctor arrives to hopefully clear him.

Max's pov

I wake up to a body pressed against my front and back. I look to my side to see Anna has wrapped herself into my chest with one of her hands around my waist. I also look to my other side to see Pierre with both of his hands wrapped around my waist and his head tucked under my armpit. I gently shake Pierre's messy hair so he wakes up, he slowly starts to wake up as he does he takes his hands away from my waist only to fall off the bed and lands on his butt. Before i can start laughing i hear a giggle from behind me, i turn around to see Anna sat up laughing at him as he gets up.

"Oh you're laughing are you, you think this is funny huh?" Pierre says as he makes his way over to Anna and straddles her waist.

"No, I think it's hilarious" she says as she looks up at him.

As soon as she says that Pierre starts tickling her sides which makes her twist and turn underneath him, i found this really cute until she started pulling a hurt expression i quickly realise he was sat on one of her bruises so i pick him up and place him the other side of the bed then i turn to Anna checking her bruises and making usre hse was alright.

"Hey where does it hurt?" i asked

"Just on my hip I twisted weirdly where he was sitting."

"Ok ill let Seb know so he can tell the doctor yeah?" I said as Pierre went around and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry mon Amour, i didn't mean to hurt you"

"Don't worry i was already bruised i'm sure it's nothing"

Once we put our clothes fully on and left Anna to rest more, Pierre and I went to the kitchen wanting to talk to Seb who was standing there on the phone with the rest of the boys around eating from their diet plans.

"Who's he calling?" I asked as I stood by everyone. Apparently no one knew which was weird but I grabbed my meal out of the fridge and also grabbed Pierre's as he sat on my lap.

3rd person pov

Seb just finished his call and then walked out to Anna's room, where he told her that her a random PR person (from Aston Martin of course) wanted to know where she was as they had to have a meeting she made seb say that she was getting checked by the doctors and she would be back in time for the practice. Once he ended the call he asked her why they are so rude to her in which she replied that they just don't like her even though he already knew the actual reason.

"You need to come eat before the doctor comes, i'll get Charles, there should be some food in the fridge with your name on it." Seb said as she got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen to be greeted by the rest of the boys with their race gear on.

Carlos's pov

As we were eating Anna walked in looking refreshed but you still see the bruises littered across her hips as she wore a crop top and leggings. She got her food out of the fridge and sat next to me. Once we were settled Seb walked in with a hungry Charles who ran to the fridge.

"Be careful please, the doctor is coming in a minute so eat quickly." I said as he sat on my other side.

5 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I got up and let the doctor into the kitchen where he went over to Charles.

"Ok Charles, you seem a lot better from yesterday, you still have bruises that are quite bad but as long as you strap them up you can do qualifying and your head seems to have solved itself, let me talk to Seb and we will decide what the plan is. And Anna, let's have a look at you, your stomach is still heavily bruised and your dizziness has gone, correct?" She quickly replies with yes and moves her head side to side for the doctor.

"Ok that looks good again, let me talk to seb and I will let you know!"

Sebastian and the doctor go to the living room to talk whilst we all sit and talk. A few minutes later they return.

"Okay so Seb and I have said that you can both definitely race tomorrow and qualifying but as for FP3 I can't let you race just to let everything heal properly. I will come by tomorrow and do a final check for the race but have a good qualifying and good luck."

Once he leaves Anna and Charles release their breath and smile.

I give the others a look a signal them to ask her.

3rd person pov

The boys all get up and get into their groups (they told Charles earlier). Anna was sat at the table on her phone so she didn't see the boys get up, however her phone was quickly taken away by someone so she sat up and tried to grab it.

"Nope just look forward please?" Checo says as he goes to stand next to Pierre.

(A/N - like a text thing again)

Seb - Lando, Charles and I wanted to ask you on a date to the theme park. Would you like to join us?

Anna - wait what? I don't understand what is happening?

Lando - we wanted to ask you on a date because we like you, you don't have to say yes.

Anna - omg really of course i will go. Thank you boys!

She goes up to the three and hugs them.

Seb - sit down a second love their is someone else who wants to ask you something

Carlos - Hola love, Daniel and i want to know if you would have a movie night with us of course as a date?

Anna - you guys!, of course I will!

Daniel - thank you love.

Checo - George, Pierre, you and I are going to play crazy golf, yeah? Cool

Anna - okay then

Alex, Yuki and Max - We're going GO KARTING!

Lewis - Mick and I want to spend lunch in the park with you if you wouldn't mind?

Anna - of course not i would love to go on a date with all of you