Chapter 35

Author note - so hi, like I said these are not going to be regular updates but more just when I feel inspired. Also hello to everyone new have fun reading!!!

Max's pov

We meet everyone after FP1 in the shared room. I know they're all worried about me but I hate it, they shouldn't be I'm fine. My head may be a bit scratched up but it's only because of me not want people to see the colour in it. The backlash would be worse than us coming out, too. All of us are on edge but I love them and don't want to worry them. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Hey, how are you? Are you feeling alright?" Pierre stressed.

"Yes I'm fine just a bit scratched up but can we please move on, I don't want to talk about it."

"You're right we need to stop worrying, however, you are injured, so we have every right to be worried about you. When we get back you are telling us why you did this." Seb said when he walked towards me.

"I know I know, sorry. I'll tell you everything, be 100% honest from now on. And no more pranks please?!" We all agreed and headed out to FP2.

Anna's pov

It may have not been long since I have been in the relationship but I feel at home. I may have missed a large part of their relationship but this is a new beginning for everyone.

Once we got back from the track we deliberate about going to bed straight away or watching a movie. We decided to watch a movie, I had Yuki and Charles wrapped in my arms, and everyone else latched onto someone quickly.

"Max, love, we need to talk about it. Whilst everyone's here let's do it now yeah?" daniel asks max. He nodded in reply.

"Basically...." he explains to us why he did it, I feel bad for him he is the most affected by what people think. Anyway, we had a discussion and we all feel much better and have a good understanding. I turned on a movie and fell asleep on the sofa.

Next day

Yuki's pov

I woke up before everyone else and untangled myself from the arms of Charles. I wanted to make everyone a smoothie seeing as it was qualifying day and we all needed it after a late night. Just as I'm putting the last bits of spinach in the blender, I hear multiple footsteps enter the kitchen.

"Ooh, what have we got here!" I heard Mick say as he entered the room with George hanging on his back. I laugh at his attempts to pinch the spinach from the bowl, as I blend the concoction.

"Hey stop you two, I need that. Now make yourselves useful and get the bottles we are taking today," I ask them, George jumps off micks back and start to collect all the bottles, I fill half of them with this blend and start making a fruity blend for the others. Just as I was finished making the blend I felt a kiss on my head.

"Thank you for doing this love, I'll get everyone to come to get one," Daniel said. I poured the remaining blend into an extra tub for tomorrow and started putting everyone's drinks in their bag or to them as they walk past. We start making our way out the door and towards the cars that are waiting for us, everyone seems a lot happier today which means I'm happy.

Lando's pov

"You don't have to walk me, you know?" max said as I tugged his hand towards the garage.

" hey Christian, I'm delivering a fresh-looking max for today," I said as I waited for max to go into his room.

"Oh, thank you, Lando. I would say good luck but yeah know?" he replied. I laughed and made my way out of the red bull garage and towards my own. As I entered I spotted daniel going to his room.

"Hey, Danny! Can we swap drinks I'm getting bored of this flavour?" I get his attention.

"This is why you should ask Yuki to make you the other one because you get bored of that one so quickly and always ask for someone else's drink. But because I love you sure you can have mine." I smiles and grabbed his drink off him and passed him mine. I tried drinking from it but nothing was coming out so I looked inside and it was empty, he better run.

"Daniel! Give me back my drink!" I chased him around the garage until we both ended up having to get ready for practice.

Qualifying results

Max, Anna, Charles, Seb, Lewis, Carlos, Lando, Checo, George, Daniel, Pierre, Mick, Alex, and Yuki.

Alex's pov

today s result may have not gone well for me but when you're stuck in a Haas, same with mick. However, that's not going to bring me down as I made my way down to the big driver's room where I found no one. Well, that's expected seeing as they all have press, eventually, they walked in talking and sitting down. The last person to enter was Pierre, he settled next to me and leaned into my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" I say

"Alright, tired. Can I sleep here?" he says as he places his legs on Anna's lap, she starts stroking his legs lulling him into sleep.

" go ahead I'll get dan to carry you to the car," Anna replies and continues to have a conversation with max.

An hour later

Daniel's pov

Anna asked me to take Pierre to the car, I gently place my hands so I carried him bride style, he stirs a bit and tucks his head into my neck. We make it back to the hotel and I get him to his personal room which happens to be next to mine.

"Night pear"

"Night Danny, will you wake me up tomorrow?" I nod and pull the covers over him, making my way back to my room I spot Charles struggling to open the door.

"Stay with me tonight? We'll sort your door out later" I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Ok then but I need to borrow one of your hoodies as I have no clothes with me" he grins at me.

"You know you can have one anytime you like." I kiss him and let him into my room, we continue kissing until I push him onto the bed. I get on top of him and start marking his neck until I hear soft moans escape his lips. I start to take off his top kissing his stomach and chest as it rises, the shirt gets chucked across the room hitting the floor. He starts grabbing at mine and lifting it above my head quickly, I kiss him some more as I get lower, biting his neck and leaving marks.

"Daniel please" he whispers, he starts undoing my belt but I stop him and grab his hands.

"Not tonight love, we've got a race tomorrow" he wines at me and pushes me away, walking to the bathroom and sending me daggers as he does so.

He spends 10 minutes in there and let's just say the noises coming were interesting. He comes out in his boxer and no longer needs let's just say.

"I hate you," he says and slips into my arms me.

"How about tomorrow? I can make you feel good then?" I reply kissing his head.

"Maybe. Night"

"Night"