Chapter 45

Carlos's pov

The boys had explained to us that the doctor recommended bringing something for her to remember us or to provide comfort. I went into the room we stayed in before the race and found a teddy bear of Lando's ( he likes them because they smell like everyone) and a blanket we had used to cuddle with. It's the best I could do with what we had with us but hopefully, this will provide some comfort. After I went to find George who was putting some clothes into a bag, mostly just a jumper and shorts for everyone.

"Love, you got everything, Lew and Seb are waiting in the car for us?" he asks as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Yeah, just grab Lans bear and a blanket oh and Alex's comfort tshirt. Is there anything else we need?" he shakes his head as he turns around in my arms still. I kiss him on his cheek then pull him into a tight hug. "I love you" I whisper and pull apart.

"I love you too, now let's head out yeah? Our trainers have dropped our food off at the hospital." We head out to the and get in when we hear seb on the phone and the same with Lewis.

"Just try and get him to calm down I'll grab his t-shirt. Is there anything else anyone needs?" Lewis asks into his phone.

"Okay we will be 10 minutes, we'll head straight there" Seb speaks into his. They eventually both get off the phone.

"Who called?" I asked both of them. Seb signalled Lewis to go first.

"It was Pierre, apparently Alex woke up from having a nightmare and couldn't find his comfort t-shirt so he got upset and wouldn't talk to anyone as he sat in the corner." My smile dropped.

"Well, I grabbed it for him so hopefully that sorts it," I reply and look at Seb.

" It was the doctor, Anna has had some progress he won't share more than that over the phone but I said we'll be there shortly." After hearing them George starts driving to the hospital.

Alex's pov

Don't get me wrong maybe I overreacted but it was fucking scary, basically, Anna didn't make it and I ended up being the only one who stayed and in the end, everyone else left. It scared me too much it was so real.

"Alex baby, Carlos has something for you?" Pierre let him sit by me.

"Arms up Cariño," Carlos says as I lift my arms and let him pull something over my head. I look up to see my t-shirt, my mum got this for me when we found she wasn't allowed to come to races, a way for her to remind me she is here. I hug Carlos and thank him.

Anna's pov

I woke up feeling light-headed and a bit queasy. The nurse was in the room so I coughed and asked her for a bucket. Let's just say it wasn't very pleasant.

"Thank you, it came on me quickly." I thanked the nurse and laid back down.

"No problem sweety, how are you feeling?" she asks as she calls the doctor.

"Um a bit lightheaded and hurting a little." I wince as I turn my head to the door to see the doctor walk in.

"Ah Miss Cela, are you okay if we run some tests?" he asks as he picks up the chart.

"Yeah I guess"

"Okay first question, do you remember who was in here previously?"

"Yes, Lewis and Sebastian?"

"Yes that's correct and what's your relationship with them?"

"They're my boyfriends..." I said confused.

"Okay and finally what's that bear in your hand?" I look down to find Lando's bear in my hand.

"Lando's bear, he got it when he was 5 from the fair he can't sleep without it."