Chapter 15

Next day - Race

3rd person pov

After waking up they all head to the track and get ready for the race.

Commentary

"Hello and welcome to the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix, so far the week has been interesting with Cela and Leclerc colliding in FP1 and Verstappen and Hamilton having a tussle in Qualifying."

Reminder of grid:

Vettel

Russel

Sainz

Cela

Norris

Perez

Verstappen

Ricciardo

Tsunoda

Leclerc

Schumacher

Hamilton

Gasly

Albon

"It's light's out and away we go! Everyone kept a tight line through turn 1 with Hamilton doing his first overtake."

10 laps later

"Hamilton and Verstappen have managed to make their way up to P6 and P7 with Cela making his way past Sainz who got a puncture a few laps ago. Vettel still holding that lead with Russell close behind"

20 laps later (lap 30)

"Yellow flags as Albon parks his Haas in the tire wall around turn 16 where he also catches the back wing of Perez's car pushing him to the wall as well. Both are out of the car and fine."

15 laps later (45)

"Both Albon and Perez out, joining them will be Leclerc who is reportedly having personal problems, we think this is to do with his crash early this week. Unfortunate week for farreri"

5 laps later (lap 50 - Last)

"Albon, Perez and Leclerc out, this is looking to be a good weekend for a few individuals especially Lando Norris who has managed to keep a persistent Cela behind him giving himself P3. George Russel got his first win in a Mercedes with Vettel getting his second podium of the season. Verstappen and Hamilton couldn't get past Cela at all during the race."

Russel

Vettel

Norris

Cela

Verstappen

Hamilton

Sainz

Ricciardo

Tsunoda

Schumacher

Gasly

Back in their driver's room

Anna's pov

I was sorting through my stuff when I felt queasy so I sat down, during the race, my stomach kept tightening so all my bruises started to hurt, I didn't tell my team so I could continue and get the points. I'm now regretting it as my head starts pounding from the pain. Before I could reach my phone my head hit the back of the sofa and my consciousness started slipping. The last thing I remember was seeing the door open.

3rd person pov

"Hey we're going to the hospital for Charles as he passed out, he's already there, do you want to come?"Seb enters the room looking at his phone, before looking up as she didn't answer.