Chapter 11

During red flag

Anna's pov

Well that didn't go as planned, I can't be mad at Charles for some reason any other driver from F2 would've got a fight but with these F1 drivers something about them. If it was the race I would be more upset, but anyway I do the right thing and make sure he's alright in which I get a calm response.

"Yeah I'm so sorry my tires didn't quite catch the ground right," Charles said after hopping out of the car he was clearly shaken up.

"Hey it's fine it's only FP1 we can go again in practice 2, let's get you checked up in the medic room, yeah you seem a bit dizzy," I said as I support some of his weight. He doesn't look good. We quickly make our way back to the medic room, we crashed in a part where you leave the track and head abc yourself. As I make it to the room Charles is getting progressively tired, I let him sit on the medical bed with me next to him on the chair. As soon as I sit down the doctor enters the room.

"Alright then, both of you had a small collision right?" he asked as he got a clipboard ready.

"Yeah we both collide but it seems as Charles was more affected, I was a bit worried about him here," I replied after looking at the doctor.

"That's not so good, also just to let you both know I have all your medical records so feel free to take your helmet off Anna so I can do a full assessment," he said as he went to Charles to check him out.

After sitting there for another 20 minutes we heard a knock on the door. Once the doctor said for them to come in, we were welcomed with the presence of Seb and the rest of the boys; they must have red-flagged the session.

"Ok Mr Vettel seeing as you're named as a contact for Charles here I can tell you he is suffering from a few badly bruised bones in his leg and right arm also he managed to hit his head on the front of the car as he wasn't strapped in properly. I recommend bed rest for now and I'll re-evaluate him for Sunday and maybe Saturday if he listens to me" the doctor said as Seb and Pierre sat on either side of Charles who put his head on Pierre's shoulder.

So you don't get confused each of the boys has written the name of one of their boyfriends as their contact in case of medical problems:

Sebastian - Charles and Alex

Daniel - Mick and Yuki and Carlos

Lewis - Pierre and Lando and Sebastian

Sergio - George and Max and lewis

Sainz - Sergio and Daniel

Daniel's pov

Once we found out what was wrong with Charles I turned to ask Anna how she was, she said she was fine but hadn't had a full assessment yet.

"Hey, Doc is it alright if you tell us what's up with Anna as well?"

"I'm afraid I can't she needs her contact here to tell you guys" the doctor replies as he starts to fully check Anna.

"Is there any way we could put one of our names down as a contact for races?"

"Yes that can be done if it's alright with Anna"

"Yeah that's fine I don't mind you boys knowing."

After some discussion, we nominate Seb to put his name down. Once he does that the doctor starts to explain if there were any problems.

"Okay thank you, Sebastian, I have found a few problems that I want to check before she gets in the car tomorrow. First of all her stomach seems to be badly bruised which concerns me and she is suffering a bit from dizziness so she needs to take it easy tonight and have someone watch her. I will see you all tomorrow" he stated as he left the room leaving us to talk.