-2-

"Alright everyone! As you know we've been expecting a new student! I'd like to happily introduce that new student, Uchiha Sasuke the heir to the Uchiha clan!"

Girls immediately squealed in excitement. They've all heard of an Uchihas strength and good looks and were ecstatic to see one in person. Especially the Uchiha heir.
On the other hand, one particular male omega couldn't give two shits.

He had his hands deep in the pockets of his blank ninja sweats. His hands of course bandaged from yesterdays fight, with his cerulean eyes directed outside.
He was in a daze. Not paying attention to anything and his feet propped on the three man desk top with no particular expression covering his whiskered face.

The door slid open moments later for a hot, absolutely gorgeous man to walk in.
He had dark raven hair that naturally fell into a spiky duck-butt like position anyone could easily grab onto. His skin was a creamy pale with sharp cheekbones and defined jawline. He had gorgeous sharp but deep dark eyes and a muscular build.

All of the omegas went crazy for his dominant scent of testosterones. The smell even made it hard for Naruto to not turn in curiosity.

Sasuke scanned the classroom in complete boredom. Well, until his eyes landed on Uzumaki Naruto.
He licked his lips at the pheromone scent Naruto masked.

"Would you like to say anything Sasuke?"
Sasuke was easily 5 maybe even 6 inches taller than Iruka seeing he was a dominant alpha. Sasuke hummed and scrunched his nose at another omegas smell that caught his nose.
It was a scent of overly used perfume. And the strong stuff too.

"Who's he?" He lifted a finger toward Naruto.
Almost instantly everyone's attention shifted to Naruto who looked over, feeling the mood shift. Iruka smiled nervously.

"That's Naruto. He'll be your desk partner."
"Hn." Sasuke licked his lips and Narutos thighs subconsciously clenched together.

"What?!"
Naruto looked back to the window, keeping his deathly thoughts for the banshee pinkette to himself.
"Iruka-sensei why would you sit someone like Sasuke-kun next to the monster?! He could do what he did to that other boy yesterday to MY SASUKE-KUN!"
Sasuke cringed at the words of 'her Sasuke-kun'. He'd rather be that gorgeous blondes Sasuke-kun.

"No Sakura." Iruka sighed. "Kakashi has talked to Naruto-"
"Like every other time? No offense Iruka-sensei but all Naruto knows how to do is sock someone in the face."
"At least I don't sniff ass like a dog."
Kiba glared at Naruto who looked at him daringly.
"What? Scared? I thought the big bad Inuzuka clan heir could open his whore mouth to anyone."

Sasukes eyes widened but quickly went back to normal as he controlled his shock from Narutos choice of words.

"Naruto." Iruka growled.
"What? Gonna get that boyfriend of yours in here like every time? Face it Iruka, I don't take shit."
"Doesn't mean you need to fight back."
"I'm not a pussy like some."
Kiba growled. "Keep going and I'll send you to the hospital."
"Oh yeah your really strong." Naruto mocked.

Iruka sighed.
"You can go sit down. Maybe your presence will shut them up."
Sasuke "hn'ed" and walked up the stairs.
The girl Iruka had called Sakura, gave him an intimidating look that was supposed to attract him but she failed miserably.
Sasuke rolled his eyes and sat beside Naruto.
Kibas tension didn't break but Naruto lost interest real quick.

Only five minutes in and the door opened to show Kakashi.
Iruka instantly looked at Naruto who grew a devilish smirk.

"Naruto, can I talk to you?"
Naruto jumped onto the desk top and walked passed Sasuke, instantly getting the alphas attention with his shaved legs and juicy ass.
He licked his lips again as Kakashi grabbed the back off Narutos neck and led him out of the room calmly.

"What did he do?" One of the students instantly questioned.
Iruka sighed. "Only kami would know by this point."
That spiked Sasukes curiosity.