-36-

The week after Christmas meant mission after mission after mission for every Genin team. And unfortunately today, it was team 7's turn for the mission after mission after mission.
By the time it was lunch, Naruto was very grateful. He had only eaten a light breakfast not having predicted today to be such a busy day seeing December had been rather slow since harvesting and shoveling snow off of the streets.

And for lunch, some teams had gathered in the dango shop, including team 7. Naruto was eating as if he had been a starved man. Sasuke had tried to make sure Naruto didn't choke, not that he didn't know how far Naruto could go before actually choking. He had given up after Naruto growled at him.

Sakura picked up one of the rice balls and held it out. Sasuke looked up, seeing the rice ball close to his lips. He looked at Sakura annoyed but she smiled.

"Say "ah" Sasuke-kun~."
Naruto scrunched his nose as the Uchiha rolled his eyes. She pushed for him to open his mouth and Naruto leaned forward, chomping down on the rice ball.
Sakuras jaw dropped as Naruto chewed the rice and tuna. She growled.
"What do you think your doing baka?!"
Naruto went to sit back down but the Uchiha put half his ass on top of his thigh. "Eating." Naruto said through a mouth full of food.
"Don't talk with your mouth full Naruto."
Sasuke agreed and Naruto rolled his eyes. "You can't agree when you don't mean it how Kakashi does."
"And what do I mean?"
Naruto glanced at Sakura who was still barking at him. He whispered, "Me with your cock in my mouth."
"You're very sharp."
"Or maybe I just know you too well." He grumbled and turned back. Naruto pointed at the rice ball. "You gonna eat that?"
"I was feeding Sasuke-kun!"
"So... no?"
She glared at him. Sasuke picked up the half eaten rice ball and finished it. Sakura blushed and Naruto grumbled.
"I was going to eat that."
"I'll give you something better to eat later."
"Sasuke!"
He licked his lips and put his hand back on Narutos thigh. He glanced down when it circled closer to his apex.
"No."
"I'm not trying anything."
"So your... being affectionate?"
"Yes."
Naruto gave Kakashi a concerning look and he chuckled.
"Finish up your lunch. We have more missions to do afterwards."
Naruto groaned. "Why~? We've already done like... twenty."
"Eighteen actually."
"Close enough!" Naruto threw his arms in the air and the Uchiha nipped his nape. Naruto squealed but Sasukes firm grip kept him halfway on the Uchihas lap.

"Oh Naruto I didn't know you'd be here."
The group looked over to see a woman with red hair and glasses over her red eyes.
"Oh... hey Karin."
She pouted and took a seat next to Naruto and Sasuke. She noted the twos predicament and twined her fingers together with a knowing smile.
Naruto on the other hand, stared blankly at his distant cousin as she crossed a leg over the other and leaned on her twined fingers.
"You hadn't told me you were coming to Konoha." He said dryly.
Sasuke glanced at Kakashi for an answer but the Hatake was just as lost.
"Well rumors outside the village is that you've found yourself two little play things." She winked at the Uchiha. "I'm guessing this hot man is one of them?"
Naruto ignored her question. "What are you doing so far away from the snake? Aren't you usually his lap dog?"
"I'm not a lap dog." She barked.
Naruto only rolled his eyes.
"And I am here on business with Kabuto."
"What? Found another poor soul to feed on?"
"We're actually here to talk with you."
A man with smoky white hair and round glasses appeared between Kakashi and Sakura. The Haruno squeaked as the man pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled. Naruto scowled at seeing Kabuto.
"And the other lap dog appears. What the hell do you two want? I'm kinda in the middle of something here."
"What? Arguing with that.. girl?" Karin sent a dark look at Sakura before turning her attention back to Naruto.
"We were just about to finish our missions actually. Being a qualified ninja is very hard believe it or not."
"Watch it. Hatake and Itachi may've taught you the basics but don't forget who raised you."
Naruto rolled his eyes again.
"We'd like to talk more privately Naruto. Why don't we go to your apartment." Kabuto suggested.
"I don't have an apartment." Naruto bit out. "After the rent got too high I was unable to pay it and am now on the streets."
Sasuke went to say something but Naruto quickly silenced him. Karin looked at her cousin bemused.
"Best give your pussy licking alpha some credit Naruto. You look good for someone's who's homeless in the winter time."
"Such vulgar language."
"Please. You used to have the worse mouth of us all." She pouted. "Has someone gone soft?"
"Watch it."