-26-

"For some team building exercises. You three will team up to try and find me."
Sakura raised a hand, "Find you? Why would we have to find you?!"
"Like hide-n-seek."
"That's a child's game Kakashi-sensei!"
"What do we get when we find you?"
"Well you have before noon to find me." Kakashi put the same alarm clock on the same stub, "If you find me before than, I'll treat you all to dinner."
"Ichiraku ramen." Naruto declared.
Sakura scoffed, "Ramens gross! I say barbecue!"
"Who are you? Choji?"
"What did you just call me?!"

Kakashi pulled on Narutos collar before the two could get in a fight. Sasuke only continued to rest on top of a tree branch, unheartedly looking down at them.

"Could you two shut up for five minutes so we can start. I'd rather not have to pay for my own dinner tonight."
"Where are you getting dinner Sasuke-kun?! Maybe I could come with you!"
"Hn."

Kakashi scratched his head.
"You all can start whenever you want. Just remember the clocks ticking."
With that, Kakashi turned into a cloud of white smoke and Naruto jumped into the tree, painfully obvious of trying to stay away from Sasuke by leaning on a few branches up.

"Well... what should we do? We have two hours and no idea where he could be."
"Kakashi-sensei would stay in the training ground! He's not that type of sensei to make us search everywhere!"
Naruto hummed, "Our test to actually become Genin says otherwise. Plus I want to know more about the Chunin exams."
"Hn. I say we split up and search all of Konoha."
"That'll take too long."
"Than what do you suggest fuck boy."
"I'm not a fuck boy."
"You appearing with Kakashi says otherwise."
Naruto glared down at Sasukes head. "What the hell would you know?"
"I know I'm second to a fucking teacher."
"Tch. Please; no one needs your pity party."
It was Sasukes turn to glare up at Naruto.

He jumped from the branch.

"We'll split up. It'll cover more ground that way."
"And if this was a mission, Sakura would die first."
"What?! Why me??"
"Because your weak, defenseless." Naruto jumped down to be eye level with Sakura, "And let's face it, you can't even hold a kunai correctly in the face of danger let alone fight."
Sakura clenched her fists, "I'm an omega! I'm not structured to fight!"
"Than why become a shinobi? Did you want to be the "different one" in your family or something."
"Like your one to talk! You could barely fight that Zabuza guy!"
"I saved your ass. If I could go back in time, I'd let you die just to prove you wrong."
"Sasuke-kun would protect me!"
Naruto rolled his eyes, "Yeah he's fucking brilliant."

Naruto jumped into the trees and out of view. Leaving Sasuke and Sakura alone. Of course that didn't last long when Sasuke followed Narutos actions and left Sakura in the clear field alone.

~~**~~

"Iruka long time no see."
Iruka looked up from his lunch and smiled at Kakashi.
"It is... why are you here?"
"Oh my little Genin are having some trouble."
"So you left them?"
Kakashi took a seat across from Iruka, "Well I can't do much about the situation to help. So I thought a game of hide-n-seek would work."
"Hide-n-seek? They're not five Kakashi."
"Yes but if they all don't find me together than I'll know the extent of the situation."
"Right~. So you think them not working together will help you learn what's wrong?"
"Not what's wrong. Just who's pissed at who. Right now Sakura and Narutos arguing is worse than before, Sasuke won't even look at Naruto and Naruto isn't trying to annoy him. Obviously somethings wrong."
"Wow... it's like a hate triangle." Iruka mused.
Kakashi hummed and ordered his own food.

~~**~~

"Naruto? What are you doing up here?"
Naruto looked up to see his friend from the academy, Nara Shikamaru. He wore his usual bored expression as he laid on the top of the Fourth Hokages head.
"Nothin' much. Kakashi has us playing hide-n-seek with him as the hider."
Shikamaru hummed, "And your not looking for him? What happened?"
"What do you mean what happened? I just don't see a point in trying to find him when the great alpha, Uchiha Sasuke, is already looking for him."
"Something must've happened for you to talk about the Uchiha like that."
Naruto shrugged, "Nothing really."
"Naruto."

He sighed and laid down, though Naruto didn't really care about watching clouds.

"Sasuke and I almost had sex."

Shikamarus reaction was very unexpected—in Narutos opinion—. He had sat straight up while spinning to look at him in one movement. Face filled with shock and uncertainty to make of the new information.

"What do you mean almost?"
Naruto sighed and ran his hands down his face, "I stopped it and tried to run out. Which you shouldn't do. But Sasuke stopped me and asked why I had stopped it."
"And you said?"
"That I liked Kakashi and it didn't feel right."

Shikamaru looked at his friend with so many emotions Naruto couldn't identify one.

"Your sixteen and saying you like your twenty-six-year-old teacher?"
"Twenty-one actually... and I don't just like him."
"You love him?" Shikamaru breathed.
".. kinda... I also went to him after I ran away from sasuke."
"And you had sex with your sensei?"
"And I had sex with my sensei."
"Oh my god." Shikamaru laid back down, "This is why I'm staying single for forever."
"It's not that bad."
"Naruto you almost had sex with the Uchiha, an alpha, but chickened out and had sex with Kakashi, another Alpha. How could it not be bad?"
"... because I like Sasuke to?"

Shikamaru was silent for a moment... before sitting up again and turning to Naruto.

"You chicken out on sex with Sasuke."
"Mhm."
"You have sex with Kakashi."
"Yeah?"
"You say you love Kakashi."
"More so or not."
"And than you say you like Sasuke?"
"Yes?"
"Your speaking fucking nonsense. There has never been a positive relationship where two alphas could share an omega, Naruto. Let alone mate the same omega and not fight for complete dominance."
"I'm not saying I want both of them."
"You want both of them don't you?"
"It's eating me alive to not have both."
"Your a fucking slut."
"I know."
"And your okay with it?"
"Of course I'm not okay with it!" Naruto sighed again and ran his hands down his face again, "Of course I'm not okay with it. If I could I'd erase both and pretend nothing happened."
"You fucked your sensei."
"And I want to fuck the other alpha."
"... does Kakashi know this?"
"Yes. He says he's fine sharing me but Sasukes possessive as hell. Before Monday—"
"This all happened on a Monday?! That's two days ago Naruto."
"I know Shikamaru! Trust me, I know."