-41-

Anko waved a checkered flag as the gates opened and her whistle blew. Naruto jumped into the forest as soon as the gates were wide enough and Sasuke and Sakura quickly followed.
Sakura fell behind five minutes into them heading into the forest and Naruto jumped back to pick her up and go back to Sasukes pace. He looked over as Sakura held onto Narutos neck.

"Wish you were weak so you could do that to me."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "One day you'll actually find it helpful I'm strong Sasuke."
"Will I?"
"Yes... and if I fail to do something simple than it'll come sooner than I hope."
Sasuke raised an eyebrow but didn't question Naruto on the fact. The Uzumaki seemed to have something weighing on his mind ever since his distant cousin came to talk with him. Though Naruto didn't give any details to Kakashi or Sasuke.

It was a few hours later when they stopped. Naruto collected water as Sakura sat very close to Sasuke. When the Uzumaki came back he sat in Sasukes lap and pushed Sakura away a bit with his foot.
"Much better."
Sasuke only grabbed Narutos hips as he boiled the water.
"Why are you boiling it?"
"Get rid of any bacteria that could kill us or make us sick." Naruto poured the hot water into his water bottle and stomped out the fire. "We should leave soon. We're not safe in the opening?"
"We're barely six hours in. Why would someone attack us?"
"Easy target. The quicker you get the other scroll, the quicker you can get out of this damned forest."
Naruto looked around.
"It'll take two days with no rest to still get to the tower." Sasuke stood. "In two days a lot could happen."
"If you let your guard down." Naruto argued. "Right now everyone's on guard, and that should include us."

He crouched and cupped some of the stream water, pouring it onto the fire and stomping out the remaining burning twigs.
They soon headed out again with Sakura on Narutos back, his arms had gotten tired and it would be easier to fight without constantly having to put Sakura down to grab his weapons.

"What'll we do about dinner?" Sakura asked, her grip tightening around Narutos neck.
"Nothing. We'll keep moving until dawn."
"What? We can't do that!"
"Voice down."
Sakura silenced herself.
"You can't even talk." Naruto sighed. "I'll be carrying you for most of the time while Sasuke and I move about."
"Well I can't miss a meal. Mom would kill me."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "You won't see her for one whole week. I think skipping a few meals will be okay."
"What do you mean a few? I can't keep this beautiful curvy body without eating."
"Than you and I obviously think differently."
Sasuke smirked.
"Shut it Uchiha."
"I love your curvy body. It's one of my favorite features about you."
"One.. what the fuck are the others?"
"Well... I'd say your personality but we both know both of us have shitty personalities in our own ways."
Naruto couldn't disagree with that.
"Other than that your perfect."
"Aw... and you can suck a dick." He smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Why would I do that when you already suck two?"
"You shut up."
Sasuke smirked. "You give very good head. Don't worry."
"I didn't ask." He hissed.
"You didn't need to dear."
"Ugh. Don't ever call me that again."
"Okay love."
"No. No I'm breaking up with you."
"Hurtful."
"Your the one coming up with cheesy pet names."
"So Kakashi can call you all these pet names and I can't?"
"For your information all he calls me is Naruto. Nar-u-to. You call me the pet names like Ningyō or.. or Koneko.... Why the fuck do you call me Ningyō anyways? That's such a discriminating name."
"It's perfect for when intimate."
"Like when?"
"Like telling you what to do. You respond well to Ningyō."
Naruto rolled his eyes, ignoring the obvious pink on his cheeks.
"You respond well to asshole."
"Yes it's a large turn on for me."
"Smart ass."
"Gorgeous."
Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Are you done flirting with my Sasuke-kun?" She growled.
"Technically he's been my Sasuke-kun since late October."
She punched his shoulder. Naruto ignored it.
"Start calling me that and we'll have to make a quick stop."
Narutos cheeks flamed a bright red yet he still gave Sasuke a hard look. "We can't stop... and we can't do what's on your mind anyways." He grumbled. "... Sasuke-kun."
Naruto smirked and jumped away before Sasuke could grab him.

Night soon came and soon fell. Sakura slept on Narutos shoulder till Naruto and sasuke had stopped. She had woken up to the splashing of Naruto entering the water and Sasuke starting a tiny fire.

"Sasuke-kun?"
He looked over than back at the fire. Sasuke walked over when a fish landed on the ground and two more quickly followed.
Naruto surfaced in only his shorts. Anyone who may've been watching them definitely lost sight of what they were doing.

A comparison of Narutos soaking hair being pushed back onto his head and gorgeous sight of soft tan skin and developed muscles on his biceps. The jinchuriki mark was bold on his stomach with his weighted wet shorts slid down to show just the outlining of his thong.

Sasuke ran his thumb over Narutos lips and grabbed the fish. Naruto shuddered when Sasukes tongue ran over his dripping skin. He smirked at Narutos instinctive reaction.

"Too bad we're in a test. I'd fuck you so hard."
Naruto grabbed the fish from his hands. "Too bad you only get to look than."
"It's torture knowing your wearing the underwear I got you."
Naruto rolled his eyes and staked the fish. He ringed his hair out and pulled at it. Naruto sighed.
"I need to get a hair cut after this."
"Is that all you can think about? We're in the middle of a forest!"
"Voice down." Naruto hissed.
Sakura crossed her arms.
"And no that's not all I'm thinking about. I'm thinking about the scroll, the test, how I can barely stay sane hearing your voice and about..." Naruto sighed. "about my damn cousin."
"What does your cousin have to do with anything?"
"A lot. More than I'd like to admit."
Naruto looked around and handed out the fish. He stomped on the fire and sat down beside Sasuke.
The Uchiha looked at him. "How long do you think it'll take for us to find a scroll?"
"Hopefully not long." Naruto bit into the fish. "We need to start scoping out different areas. We won't be able to avoid conflict for forever."
"So who do you think we should look for first?"
Naruto shrugged. "I say we keep heading toward the tower. Make some detours sideways and set up traps."
"For... people?"
"No for snakes." Naruto smiled. "Yes for people."
"I love your sarcasm."
"Good it's one of my nice qualities."
Sasuke rolled his eyes. He had expected Naruto to say it back but apparently that's too much to ask for.