-21-

Kakashi looked at the clock on his nightstand and sighed. Another annoying ring from his doorbell entered the room and he threw his blanket off.

The time,
Two in the morning.

Anyone who was waking him up at this time is either injured with a good reason or has a death wish.
Not like Kakashi was sleeping. He had had another nightmare and couldn't find a way to relax his mind again.

Kakashi opened the door before the person could ring the doorbell again. He stared at Naruto in surprise.
The petite Uzumaki never came to his apartment. Especially after Shisui died.

Naruto had tear stained cheeks with puffy eyes and a frown slapped across his lips. His hair was messing and his clothes were disheveled.
It looked like Naruto got into a serious fight and that only worried Kakashi.

"Naruto what's wrong?"
Naruto sniffled, lowering his head to wipe away the shameful tears.

He couldn't believe he had actually gone to Kakashis house. After he had left Sasukes, he only felt guilt. As if he wouldn't be able to confront either of them ever again seeing the situation he's causing but here he was.
At the doorstep of his senseis apartment looking like he was the victim and playing like he was one too.

...Kakashi didn't even have his mask on.

Kakashi sighed and pulled Naruto into the house before shutting the door. He led Naruto to the couch and sat him down before wrapping the blanket on the back, over his shoulders.
Kakashi than took a seat beside Naruto with his arm draped over the back of the couch, almost falling over Narutos shoulders much like the blanket.

"What happened Naruto?" He questioned the omega once more.
"I-" Naruto tugged the blanket tighter around himself. "I'm a terrible person."
"Naruto-" Kakashi sighed.
"I am Kakashi! It's my fault!" He buried into his tucked in legs, the tears free falling now.
"Naruto whatever you did, I'm sure we can fix it."

Naruto didn't respond. He only shook his head and pulled the blanket completely over himself.

"... does it have something to do with Sasuke?"
Naruto sniffled. "I don't know what to do. It was the first time he was nice to me.. but I ruined it. Why'd I have to ruin it?"

Naruto continued to mumble to himself as Kakashi just listened, trying to figure out what happened.

"Naruto... what did you do?"
"... I left."
"Left where?"
"His apartment." Naruto whimpered.
"Why were you at his apartment?"
"Because he brought me there! I-I didn't know what was happening but I let it happen and than I stopped it! Why'd I have to stop it?!"
"What did you stop Naruto?"

Naruto fell silent.
He couldn't tell Kakashi. Just the thought of telling Kakashi made his throat go dry and body start to tingle.
Naruto couldn't figure out if the tingling was because of how erotic it would sound to see Kakashi maybe jealous someone else saw him naked or how terrifying it would be to see Kakashis reaction go South.

"... why'd you kiss me?"
"When did-.. oh you mean the wave mission." Kakashi sighed. "Naruto you can't change the sub-"
"Just tell me!"
Kakashi stared down at Naruto who was still hidden within the blanket. He sighed.
"Because I love you Naruto."

Naruto chewed on his lip before looking up at Kakashi.

"Do it again."
"Naruto-"
"Please."

Naruto pulled on Kakashis shirt.
The alpha sensei stared deeply into Narutos watery cerulean eyes and leaned forward.
He placed his lips gently on Narutos, cupping his cheek just to make sure Naruto didn't start crying as he did this action. But Naruto did.
Warm tears fell under Kakashi fingers but when he tried to pull away, Naruto only leaned closer to him.

This of course startled Kakashi.
He could practically feel Narutos hot body against him with their lips fully pressed together now.
This only startled Kakashi because one, Naruto had never shown any interest in him and two... when did Naruto get so bold?

As Kakashi sat frozen with his lips sucking in the taste of Narutos freshly chewed ones, Naruto climbed onto his lap.
The blanket was somehow still wrapped around Narutos waist with each leg on either side of Kakashis.

Naruto pulled away from Kakashi but soon kissed him again. This time Kakashi reacted. He didn't do much, just grabbed Narutos hips which Naruto responded to with pressing his body closer to his.

"Naruto."
Kakashi forcefully pushed Narutos bum onto his thighs and Naruto lowered his head in shame.

Kakashi stared at Narutos broken figure but was he better than any other alpha? No he wasn't.
Right now Naruto, a petite omega was in distress and was gladly giving himself up. The omega was giving themselves to a hungry alpha who has wanted him for forever.
And even though Kakashi knew this was wrong, even if he knew Naruto wasn't doing this just to be romantic. He was going to take the chance.
He was going to take advantage of Narutos vulnerability and wasn't going to feel bad for it. He was going to feel accomplished for getting the omega he's loved for years and is going to enjoy every second of it.