-10-

Kakashi appeared to see Tazuna bragging about his job to Sasuke who was engulfed in a Justus scroll and completely ignoring him with the occasional 'Hn'.

"Where's Naruto?"
"Don't know, don't care!" Sakura screamed. She crossed her arms and Kakashi looked at Sasuke.
"How the hell am I supposed to know? You're the one who babysits him."
Kakashi sighed and shun-shinned into Narutos breaking apartment.

Said blonde he was looking for, was sleeping in bed. His stomach pressed against the paper thick mattress and his body sloppily covered by his thin green blanket.
He sighed. Knowing the blonde hadn't even set his alarm to get up.

"Naruto you need to wake up. We're already behind schedule."
"Go away."

Kakashi rolled his eyes and grabbed Narutos packed bag before flinging the blonde over his shoulder.

"Good job on wearing ass covering shorts this time."
"Shut the hell up."

Kakashi grabbed Narutos shoes and shun-shinned back to the west gate. He put Naruto on the floor and handed him his combat shoes.

"At least put your shoes on. We'll be walking on the dirt ground."
"The whole ground is dirt." Naruto grumbled, annoyed he was awoken to do a fuck ass betas bidding.

He put his shoes on and took his bag.

"Yesterday was covered clothes and today is whoring out. Who the hell are you trying to impress?"
Naruto and Sasuke shared a look. Naruto crossed his arms.
"You love it, don't act like a bitch when everyone already knows your one."
Sasuke growled and put his scroll away.
"Your really testing it Uzumaki."
"Huh? Oh no I must not sway my hips and do as you please. It's not like I'm a toy in your eyes." Naruto walked out of the gates and Sasuke growled.
"It wouldn't be so bad if you did treat me with respect. I am the alpha here."
"Yeah show off. You have an audience who cares. Maybe you could fuck him... oh wait.. you wouldn't be able to have children that way, sorry I forgot that you alphas rely on OMEGAS!"

Eventually Kakashi got the two to stop fighting and actually get into position.
Sakura in the back, Naruto in the front and Sasuke on one side while he had the other.

"Kakashi tell me how you thought putting Haruno in the back was the best idea. She won't do anything but scream if something happens."
Kakashi hummed with his eyes transfixed on Narutos visible thighs that pressed together just for him to walk.
"That's exactly why Naruto. Plus seeing your all Genin, if someone does try to ambush us, they'll try to take you or Sakura out first and with Sasuke and I on the sides, we have an eye on you and Sakura."
"Oh great your lumping me with useless Haruno."

"I can hear you!"
"Keep looking at Uchihas ass.. I don't need to hear your fucking voice!"

Sasuke licked his lips.
Tazuna glanced at both alphas and only than noticed they were looking at their teammates/students thighs and ass. Though to him, they were only looking at Narutos ass.

But it wasn't his fault. He didn't know Kakashi was more of a teasing man while Sasuke liked going straight for the pleasuring. He didn't understand what Kakashi did about Naruto being a dominant omega and the... special parts to being one that comes with it.
Good thing Sasukes gay or he'd all over the petite blondes front and not back.

"How did you all get on a team together? Wouldn't your hokage want alphas with alphas, betas with betas and omegas with omegas?"
"No." Naruto replied with attitude. "To make it even one alpha, one beta and one omega are usually on a genins team but because Haruno sucks at everything that isn't bothering others, she acts as the beta. I am an omega and Uchiha over there is an alpha. Kakashi is also an alpha but he's our sensei so it doesn't count what status he is."
"I'm not useless like a fucking beta!"
"Your as good at throwing a shuriken as a villager. Honestly I'm shocked you have enough chakra to perform Justus such as the clone jutsu." Naruto hissed.

"Hey! I'm a beta." Tazuna growled, fed up with how their talking about his status.
"Heh. No wonder you want to cling to Uchiha than. You betas and thinking your as good as alphas when most of you are fucking civilians who complain about us shinobis work. If you want to talk crap, try to at least be in our fucking shoes you incompetent man."
"Naruto." Kakashi and Sasuke warned.

Naruto humphed and crossed his arms stubbornly listening to Kakashi. He would never listen to Sasuke, even if he knew the  Uchiha could live up to his standards much like Kakashi, he wasn't going to give in and be tossed around like a doll.