-31-

Sasuke landed beside Naruto who was jumping slightly on the branch. He looked over and sighed.

"Why aren't you wearing anything warmer?"
"This is the warmest thing I have."
Sasuke rolled his eyes. He took his jacket off and put it on Narutos shoulders. Naruto sighed at the warmth.
"Take your jacket back. I don't need it."
"Bullshit. Neither Kakashi or I want to deal with a sick Naruto. Wear the damn jacket. I was getting hot anyways."
"Oh I'm Sasuke and have such a high body temperature."
Sasuke smirked. He grabbed Narutos waist and pulled the omega into him.
"We can share if you want."
Naruto grumbled. "What do you mean?"
"I mean I can strip you and put you under me."
The Uzumaki rolled his eyes with a small blush. He pushed the Uchiha away.
"No thanks. I already have to deal with Kakashi tonight. I don't need him getting all hurt because we did something."
"He wouldn't have to know."
Naruto sighed and crossed his arms. He looked at the Uchiha. "I said no Sasuke."
He rolled his eyes. "You care for our sensei that much?" He mockingly pouted.
"Seeing he got me before you. Yes. Yes I do."
Sasuke glared. "Don't bring that up."
"Why? Does it hurt your feewings?" Naruto pouted.

Sasuke gripped Narutos wrist and pinned him against the trunk of the tree. He ran his lips over Narutos and he shuddered. The Uzumakis eyes closed as Sasukes lips ran over his bottom lip to his jaw and around to under his ear where he nipped the skin.
Naruto whimpered at the feeling of Sasukes teeth pressed into a small patch of his skin.

"Why is it you only disrespect me?" Sasukes tongue drew a line around the shell of Narutos ear. "Is it because we're the same age? Do you think you have as much power over me as you do Kakashi?"
"I don't have power over kakashi."
"He'll bend to your will." Sasuke pushed his thigh between Narutos legs. "You asked for something and he gives it to you. Now answer my question."
"Which one, there were three of them."
"Do you really want to play this game now Uzumaki? You want to degrade me and waste our time when Sakura and Kakashi aren't far behind?"
Naruto sucked in a sharp breath between his clenched teeth, and turned to look at Sasuke.
"Maybe if you stopped acting like a predator, I would treat you the same as Kakashi. Truth is Sasuke you scare me more than the damn villagers and that's saying a lot seeing what I've been through. Now get off of me before I knee you in the balls."
Sasuke ignored Narutos demand and pushed his lips onto the blondes. Naruto fed into the kiss like every other time. He couldn't help it. The desire was too big. And maybe that's why he hasn't tried to run away from the Uchiha alpha yet. Maybe that's why he wants him just as much as Kakashi.

Naruto knows he defends himself using Kakashi against Sasuke. But he desires both of the alphas for completely different reasons.
Yes, he cares for both of them. He likes both of them and his feelings for Kakashis may be stronger but that doesn't change what he desires from the Uchiha.
Kakashis exactly like Sasuke said. He's easy. Anything Naruto wants, he gets and if Narutos in trouble, Narutos the first person the Hatake would save. That's why Naruto likes Kakashi. He's so caring and so easy to have as a comfort buddy... or just someone to talk to in general.
Than there's Sasuke. He's not like Kakashi, not at all. Naruto finds him intimating. Scary even. Sasuke doesn't like to be pushed around and he'll do as Naruto asks... as long as it's for a good reason. Sasuke doesn't just bend to what Naruto says but instead makes him bend over. He makes Naruto act like a submissive, how an omega should act. If Narutos in trouble, Sasuke would save him. He'd save him above anyone else. But if Naruto had to save him, he'd hate it. Call it a fluke just like the wave mission. That's what Naruto finds so attracting in the Uchiha. He finds his dominating personality intimating but that brings a thrill Naruto doesn't usually get.
The alphas would do anything for Naruto. If it had a good cause. And while Kakashi respects boundaries, Sasuke doesn't. While Sasuke ties Naruto up and fucks him till night turns to dawn, Kakashi will allow Naruto a break if he so needs.