-46-

Naruto whistled as the sound ninja woman from Team Dosu was carried out on a stretcher.
"Hey Shikamaru you bending your girl like that?!"
"Naruto!"
He looked around and shrugged. "What? It's a reasonable question."
"Kakashi get a hold of your Genin. If he keeps this up the Leaf will be looked down upon."
"Aren't we already?"
"Naruto." Kakashi sighed. "Think these things don't say them."
"I have no filter." He shrugged. "Plus one and twos fight was worse than that. I mean who thinks they were at their strongest fighting like that?"
Sakura and Ino glared at Naruto as Kakashi smacked Narutos head with his book.
"Don't talk shit when you haven't even fought Naruto."

"Uzumaki Naruto vs. Inuzuka Kiba!"

"Oh looky there."
Naruto chuckled as he walked down the stairs with Kiba jumping off the railing. Kiba walked to the left side as Naruto met him on the right side of Hayate.

"All your shit talk will get you here Naruto! I'll beat you so bad in this you won't even be conscious for the third exam!"
"Highly doubt that but sure."

Hayate put his arm in between them. Akumaru jumped out of kibas jacket and growled at Naruto.
"Start!" Hayate jumped back.

Kiba wasted no time in advancing toward Naruto. His first attack was a punch straight for Narutos face. He twisted and jumped when Akumaru tried to bite his leg.
The next move was a kick Naruto countered with his palm hitting kibas heel.
They continued like this. Naruto staying in defensive with one hand in his pocket just to be cocky when he wins the match. And Kiba on offense trying to break Narutos perfect stance with Akumarus help.

Narutos hand touched the floor as he clashed shins with Kiba and jumped back until he was just under the stands. Kiba clicked his tongue.

"Not running away are you?! Where's all that shit talking now huh?! I don't see your mouth flappin' now Naruto!"
Naruto rolled his eyes. He jumped and kicked off the railing. Everyone who hadn't seen or known of Naruto watched in full concentration as he landed behind Kiba and thrusted his foot out in a round housed kick. Kiba barely dodged and dodged again when kunai after kunai came after him.
Naruto huffed as he twisted his fingers and yanked on the invisible strings connected to the kunais. Kiba yelped as he ran on all fours to dodge Narutos attack.

"The sound aren't the only ones with those type of attacks Kiba. Don't flap your mouth when your the one runnin'."
Naruto thrusted a kunai after Kiba, catching his hood. Akumaru tried to bite the wire string and whined when he instinctively let go. Naruto pulled the kunai back, ripping half of kibas jacket.
The Inuzuka growled. "This was my favorite jacket you asshole!"
"Why'd you wear your favorite jacket during the Chunin exams?" Naruto sighed. This was boring.
He spun a kunai on the wire and threw it at Kiba. He dodged the attack and the kunai sunk into the stone holding up the metal railing.

"Come on youthful Naruto! Do not allow him to defeat you!" Lee cheered.
Naruto tangled the wire with his fingers and put the others back into his pocket after sending a shuriken into the other stand.
Kiba passed Akumaru a red ball. The dog barked as he grew and his fur turned red.

"Enough playing around!"
"Oh thank god you were playing. I was beginning to get bored."
Kiba growled. "Fang over Fang Akumaru!"
Akumaru jumped onto his back and barked. A puff of white smoke appeared around them after Kiba took one of the red pills and than two kibas appeared.

Kurenai smirked. "Go Kiba and Akumaru!" She looked at Kakashi. "Sorry Kakashi but Narutos done for."
Kakashi looked over at Kurenai from his book. "I don't think so Kurenai. Naruto may talk a lot of shit but he has the skills to back it up."
"Yeah right! Against that creepy woman in the forest he didn't even stand for five minutes!"
Kakashi looked at Sakura. "Thats a different circumstance Sakura. That was no woman."
Asuma grunted beside him. "We should just be glad Sasuke and Naruto aren't dead from that encounter."
Kakashi only hummed.

A puff of smoke drew them back to the fighting ground where Naruto appeared from the smoke and seemed to crouch on an invisible force. He put two fingers inside his mouth... but nothing came out.
Or so it appeared. Gaara covered his ears as Kiba and Akumaru seemed to also be doing the same and whining in pain as the smoke from the smoke bomb cleared.
Naruto performed some hand signs and fell back to the floor.

When the ringing in kibas ears stopped. He went to ask Akumaru if he was okay... but there were two Akumarus. Both looking in pain as they staggered on their feet. The jutsu having wore off.

Asuma chuckled. "Smart."
Sakura looked at him confused. "What do you mean smart? Now there are only two akumarus!"
"Exactly. Naruto used kibas dog against him."
"Akumaru." Kurenai corrected.
"Right... anyways using the mutt—"
"Akumaru."
"Kiba can't attack because he doesn't want to hurt the mut—Akumaru. If he chooses the wrong Akumaru he'll hurt his companion but if he doesn't he hurts Naruto."
Ino nodded in understanding. Sakura went to ask more questions but the Yamanaka forced Sakura to go back to watching the fight.

Both akumarus barked and both growled at one another. Kiba was at a loss as the dogs stared at one another growling and in an attacking stance.

"Narutos best skill is deception." The three Jonin looked at Kakashi. "There's no one who can act like the thing he's duplicating better than Naruto."
"Oh yeah. How's he so good at it?"
"Because he's been doing it since he was a child." Kakashi shut his book. "To be a good prankster you have to be good at camouflage."

Kiba clenched his fists. "Akumaru."
Both dogs looked at him at the call of their name. Kiba clenched his jaw.
"Fang on Fang."
Both barked. A white puff of smoke appeared and when it faded, they were both Kiba.
'Damn' Kiba smelt the air of both of them and kicked the one on the right. A puff came and Akumaru rolled out.
"Akumaru!" Kiba ran over to the injured dog that whimpered. "I'm so sorry boy." Kiba turned to the second Kiba and kicked it but it... also turned into Akumaru?

"What the hell?!"

Bang!

Kibas eyes rolled back as he hit the floor unconscious. Naruto stood over kibas body holding the small pot he'd used to boil the water in the second exam.
"Pfft- Kakashi this thing actually came in handy!"
Naruto waved the small pot as two mednins ran over to put Kiba and Akumaru on stretchers.
Kakashi face palmed as Asuma chuckled.
"Man. I don't even think Shikamaru could've predicted that."

Naruto jumped onto the railing and stepped off of it.
"You baka! That's cheating!"
"I had it on me."
Sakura went to smack Naruto but he easily dodge and smiled at Kakashi.
"Eh. Eh. You've got to say that was good. That was fucking perfect. He didn't even know that I had transformed into his stupid dog twice!" Naruto smiled and Kurenai and Asuma were sure they were seeing a tail wag behind Naruto.
"That was very... unique."
"Who else would I be if I wasn't unique?"
Naruto folded the pot back up and put it in his pouch.
"Best present you've ever gotten me."
Kakashi sighed. "Many will think that was cheating naruto."
"Than they can suck it. I won fair and square and plus... Gaaras carrying around a huge gorge of sand, if my small pot is against the rules than his power to manipulate sand can be right next to it."