-25-

Naruto had stayed over at kakashis the rest of the day. Neither of them had brought up the conversation of Naruto's other crush but it lingered in Kakashis mind. The curiosity and question of who could've also captured the omegas attention was undeniably eating at any other thought he tried to focus on.
In the end, Kakashi was satisfied with the fact he got to hold onto Naruto the rest of the day. And into the next morning.

BEEP!... BEEP!... BEEP!... BEEP!... BEEP!... BEEP!... BE-

Kakashi shut off the alarm clock and refused Naruto from crawling under the pillows.

"Naruto we need to get ready."
"I'm always ready~."

Naruto ran his hand half asleep down kakashis face and attempted to go back to sleep but Kakashi rolled him out of bed.

With a thunk Naruto hit the floor and whimpered.
Kakashi got out of bed and lifted Naruto over his shoulder.

"Your so mean. Why are you so mean?"
"You already skipped out on training yesterday. We can't have you missing out today too."
"Weren't we supposed to go on an important D rank mission yesterday?"
"Without a three-man cell, we couldn't."
"Bet Jijis mad at that."
"Yes that's why we need you to actually come today."
"Come before you or with you? This is a very difficult question."
"You'll come with me. What will others think? Your sleeping with your sensei?"
"I did sleep with my sensei."
"And once you fix things with the other. You will continue."

Naruto blushed as Kakashi put him on the floor.

"And you know I will how?"
Kakashi lifted Naruto's chin and kissed him, "I won't let you leave me for another alpha Naruto. I told you yesterday; I'll share you but I won't allow the other alpha to take you away."
Naruto pouted his lips but held onto kakashis leg as the Hatake alpha turned the shower on.

"Naruto let go."
"Don't wanna."

Kakashi heaved a sigh and grabbed Narutos arm. He pulled him to his feet and pulled his shirt from Narutos body.

Naruto wrapped his arms around Kakashis neck as the Hatake pulled Narutos shorts down and put him on the shower floor.

Naruto scowled at the water that pelt down on his hair as soon as Kakashi pulled his arms off of his neck to undress himself.
By the time Kakashi got into the shower as well, Naruto was whispering incoherents' and how he just wanted to sleep.

Kakashi being the older one, washed himself first before taking care of Naruto who was completely taking advantage of Kakashi doing everything for him.

Through breakfast and getting Naruto clothes, Naruto was like a puppy clinging onto his master who ended up doing all of the work.

Naruto pressed his hands onto his face, making his lips pout as Kakashi pulled his mask on.
He kissed Narutos squished lips before getting them to training ground seven.

Naruto had let go of his cheeks by the time they appeared in front of Sakura and Sasuke.
The unnerving part was when Sasukes eyes instinctively went to them. Naruto averted his coal eyes but the sneer on Sasukes face was almost sensible.
This was the cause of Narutos sudden shudder and goose bumps.

It didn't help when Kakashis hand found its way around Narutos lower back and curved around to his waist before walking to Sakura who was already rambling about the up coming Chunin exams.

"Wait... Chunin exams?"
Sakura looked at Naruto annoyed as the omega snuck his way into the conversation.
"Yeah idiot the Chunin exams. If you were here yesterday then you'd know what those were."
Naruto crossed his arms at Sakuras tome.
"Actually I do know what the Chunin exams are thanks. I'm not as clueless as you may think Haruno."
"Really? That's a shocker."

Naruto clenched his fists and barely restrained himself as Kakashi put a hand on sakuras shoulder.

"Now Sakura that's no way to talk to your teammate. Especially if you really do want to participate in the Chunin exams."
"Sasuke-kun and I can do just fine without the baka!"
"The wave mission says otherwise." Naruto grumbled.
Sakura glared at Naruto. "And what's that supposed to mean?!"
"It means I had to protect your sorry ass as your dear SaSuKe-KuN couldn't get the hint and get his ass out of there too. Honestly if Kakashi really suggested this team for the Chunin exams than we have as good of a chance as fresh toddlers with your incompetence and his attitude."

Naruto faced away from Sakura as she screamed at him for calling her incompetent and her dear ✨Sasuke-kun✨ weak.
Kakashi sighed when he saw the extent of his little genins teamwork. It was as if they were fresh out of the academy again.

But this time around Sasuke wasn't jumping at the chance of grabbing Narutos ass and Naruto wasn't jumping at the chance of leaving the other two behind (specifically because Hiruzen had scolded him for such behavior).
Worse, was that Kakashi could only imagine what drove Sasuke and Naruto to resent each other further and for sakuras distaste of Naruto to grow further.

In realization, Kakashi sighed seeing he was just instructing a bunch of bratty teenagers. Two extremely prideful and one following the only other alpha around like a puppy.
It was a train wreck to say the least.