-28-

In the restaurant, Kakashi and Iruka were still having a nice, casual talk between two friends when someone plopped onto Kakashis lap. Crossed his lips and ate the bite between Kakashis chopsticks.

Iruka looked at Naruto surprised as he took the plate and chopsticks and began to eat Kakashis meal. The Hatake was busy looking around the restaurant but it didn't take much effort to find the Uchiha who was being hit on by a waitress while Sakura glared at her.
He checked his watch.

"It's before noon." Naruto stated and swallowed the mouth full of food. "We've been watching you for ten minutes."
"Why not just come up?"
"Because I have food coming this way."
The waiter walked over to Naruto and put down the bowl of Ramen. Naruto said a short thank you and began to dig in.

Iruka raised an eyebrow at Narutos weird comfortableness sitting on his senseis lap.

"Naruto do you want me to pull up a chair?"
"He's okay Iruka. Naruto'll get off once he's finished eating."
Naruto nodded.
Two chairs pulled up and Sasuke sat down with Sakura uncomfortably close to him. Iruka smiled at his old students.
"I heard you all were playing a game of hide-n-seek."
"Hn."
"Yeah and Naruto-baka ran off!" Sakura accused.
Sasukes eyes flickered to Kakashis hand sliding down Narutos thigh. He craned his neck and tried to ignore the instinct to rip Naruto from Kakashi.

He had to share. Naruto wasn't his... yet.

"Seeing you all found me together I suppose you all solved everything."
Naruto glanced at Sasuke who's gaze went momentarily predator.
"We did." He picked the bowl up and finished the broth. "Sakuras still annoying though."
"Shut up Naruto-baka! That's you!"
"Oh... so you two are okay now?"
Naruto nodded and looked back at Kakashi. "We solved everything easily enough."
Sasuke licked his top lip but Kakashi ignored it. He already knew what Naruto meant, plus the smell of sex on Narutos clothes was evidence enough.

"Well it seems we'll all need to talk than."
Naruto looked at Kakashi confused. "About what?"
"About the situation." He tried to keep it as vague as possible seeing Sakura and Iruka were around them.
"Oh.." Naruto turned back to the meal in front of him. Sasuke looked at Kakashi annoyed.
"I don't see what we have to talk about."
Iruka almost fell out of his seat hearing Sasuke say a full sentence.

Naruto asked if he was alright while Sasuke ignored it. Iruka wasn't the first to react that way.
"I'm fine Naruto thank you."
Naruto nodded and Iruka smiled.
"You seem to have calmed down on that anger of yours. What helped? Was it the fighting and missions?"
"That's half of it. Kakashi helps me train sometimes and than the teme pushes me around." Naruto shrugged thinking about the past few days.
"What do you plan to do for your birthday?"
Naruto shrugged. "Nothin'. Go on missions and do everything else. I heard the chunnin exams are coming up soon so I'm excited for that."
"Oh well we have to do something for your birthday."
Naruto shrugged. "I'm not that excited on celebrating my birthday. Plus I wouldn't want to be celebrating when the entire village mourns the Fourth hokage and his wife's death."
Iruka shook his head. "You can't let those people get in the way of celebrating a happy day."
Naruto only grunted. He really didn't want to celebrate his birthday, he despised his birthday.

~~**~~

And after lunch. Here they were. In Kakashis apartment. Sasuke looking around the tiny space with Naruto looking through Kakashis books and scrolls and the man who lived in the apartment sitting on the couch.

"You two fucked." Sasuke broke the silence.
"You overheard Shikamaru and I."
"We did." Kakashi confirmed without sarcasm unlike the omega.
Sasuke gave a dark look at the other alpha. Kakashi wasn't fazed by it.
"That's why we're here. So you stop giving me that look and we both get Naruto."
"... when did I become an object? It's you two who really want me."
"Your the submissive one in this Naruto. You'll be the one hurt if we don't make this whole situation at least balanced."
"Balanced how?"
Naruto stood and sat between Kakashi and the arm of the couch. Sasuke glanced at the omega.
Why wasn't Naruto sitting beside him?
"Well as you know Naruto and I had sex two days ago. Than you two had sex... I don't even want to know where."
Naruto smirked at the fresh memory. It didn't go past Sasuke.
"So I'm thinking we split Naruto."
Naruto looked at Kakashi in disbelief. "Don't talk like I'm not here."
"Well I'm sure it would hurt if we both had you in one day."
Naruto thought back. If this went how he wanted he'd have both of them at the same time, fuck the consequences that sounded splendid.
"So your suggesting a trade off. Every other day."
Kakashi nodded. Naruto looked at them confused.
"How is that any better than both of you having me in one day?"
"Well it's not both of us having you. Say for instance one hour apart from each other."
"Have you met the damned Uchiha? That sounds better than what he's probably thinking."
Sasuke couldn't disagree.
Kakashi sighed. "It's the easiest way so there isn't any arguing."
"What if you loose track?"
"Trust me, we won't." Sasuke reassured.
Naruto sent him a look saying he wasn't helping. He turned back to Kakashi. "So even and odd days? Who gets me on odds?"
"Well what do you think are odd days?"
"Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday." Naruto trailed off.
"Well that means whoever gets you on even days only has three days of the week." Sasuke stated.
"Well... I didn't make this week thing up! Ask our founders!"
"Than Sunday can be a rest day." Kakashi suggested. "Seeing if we'll be fucking our little omega over here almost every day it'll be good to have a full 24 hours to do whatever he wants."
Naruto liked that idea. But his first thought was both of them having him on one day. Of course he wouldn't say that, he'd only speak up if it didn't include his sick fantasy's.

"Than what about marking? I fully intend to mark Naruto one day."
Naruto blushed at the idea of being marked.
"We'll get to that when it comes to it."