-30-

"Too fucking cold!"
Naruto shivered as he crouched on the tree branch. It had been a whole new week for Naruto and his new relationship with the two alphas. Thankfully Naruto had learned his lesson from last Sunday and took that day as a complete rest day instead of trying to tough it through.
So here they were. The day after Sunday and kakashi had decided today was their training day.

Sadly Naruto doesn't have thick enough clothes for this sudden snow storm that came two weeks early and he was positively dying from the cold. 

"You!" Naruto pointed at Sasuke, adding dramatics because of how he needs to move his body. "How are you just fine in paints and a long sleeve t-shirt?!"
Sasuke raised an eyebrow as he looked up at the Uzumaki omega who's teeth were now chattering.

Sasuke was currently standing in the snow storm with a look that said he was bored, almost no clothes and his feet were so deep in the snow it reached his ankles. Naruto could feel the pain in his small toes and he wasn't even in the snow.

"Because I don't mind the cold."
"Well that's just bull-shit." Naruto jumped down and landed on Sasukes shoulders. He didn't even so much as lose his balance as Naruto slid down his body and became a second layer of clothes under his shirt.
Kakashi chuckled when he saw the look of shock flash on Sasukes face for how cold Narutos hands were.

Naruto snuggled against the alpha chest.
"How are you so warm? Kakashis he's warm in this weather!"
"That's just how alphas are Naruto."
Naruto rolled his eyes.

He eventually left Sasukes body when Kakashi pulled him out. The Hatake put one of his heavier jackets over Narutos shoulders and he gladly slid his arms in the way too big sleeves.
He looked around. It was weird he wasn't being yelled at right now.

"Where's Sakura?"
"She needed to go home. She hadn't expected it to be like this."
"All she had to do was look out a damned window." Naruto rolled his eyes. "She's not coming back. Mebuki will coddle her and keep her by a nice toasty fire."
"And how do you know?" Kakashi looked down at the omega through his book.
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Because that's what she's always done. A small breeze comes through in class and she suddenly has hypothermia."
"Well good thing your not like that."
"I'm not like a lot of omegas." Naruto corrected Kakashi.
"Yes like you like to freeze."
Naruto gave Sasuke a nasty look.
"I don't like. I hate it actually but I will not go as low as begging for warm shelter."
"You don't have to exactly beg." Kakashi sighed.
"I'd like to see you down on your knees."
Naruto jumped onto the Uchiha who momentarily lost his balance but kept it mostly.
"Don't be inappropriate."
"That's the most appropriate thing I've said in a while."
Naruto sighed and climbed off of him. "Which is scary." Naruto gave Kakashi a look of help. "He's being so mean to me Kakashi."
The Hatake chuckled. He felt Narutos cheeks.
"Your freezing. Would you like to cut this training short?"
"No I can continue."
"Take him home."
"Sasuke!"
"You have to let him think he has a choice Sasuke."
"Kakashi?!"
Naruto pouted when Kakashi lifted him in his arms. "Do you have any clothes you want to bring to my apartment?"
"Yeah... I guess."
"Is it one of those slutty outfits we've heard all about?"
Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. "I'll start bringing clothes over to your house when I can walk."
Sasuke smirked. "Guess I'll never see them than."
Naruto smacked Sasukes arm before Kakashi shun-shinned them to Narutos apartment.

He picked out a simple outfit. It was a small noodle strap purple crop top with a shirt, panties, stockings and purple arm warmers.
Naruto also packed some of the more important things he had like his scrolls, ninja tools and books. He had no idea when Mebuki would decide to trash his apartment and these things couldn't exactly be replaced by a lame excuse to Tsunade.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at the full bag. Naruto shrugged.
"Just incase."
"You really think they'll trash your apartment before December hits?"
"I don't know what the people here will do. I'd just like to be ready instead of coming home to all of my stuff in tarnish."
Kakashi nodded. He grabbed Narutos waist and shun-shinned them to his apartment. Naruto put his bag against the couch and felt Kakashi take his jacket from Narutos shoulders.

Naruto turned and leaned on the couch's arm as he took off his scarf.
"What do you want to do?" He asked, handing the scarf to Kakashi.
"That's your decision."
Naruto hummed.

He liked sex but he didn't really feel like having sex. Would Kakashi look at him weirdly seeing that's what this whole relationship was supposed to be? Naruto didn't want him to think he's backing out of the relationship.

He must've taken too long to decide because Kakashi lifted his chin. His mask was no longer on and neither was his hitai-ate over his sharingan eye.
Naruto relished in Kakashis lips on his. He relished in either one of the alphas kissing him whether it be harsh or gentle, he loved it.

"We don't have to have sex Naruto. That's not all this arranged relationship is."
Naruto bit his lip and nodded. "Than can we just relax?"
Kakashi nodded. "Let me change into something comfier. If your still cold you don't have to."
Naruto nodded and watched as Kakashi walked into his room. He left the door open which didn't surprise Naruto. Sasuke and Kakashi have both seen him naked and roughly fucked him. Naruto has also seen them naked and has unshamefullly given both blow jobs. So it was no surprise none of them weren't shamed.

Naruto sighed. He grabbed his bag and decided to change. He knew he'd get hot in the outfit he was wearing now sooner rather than later and he didn't want to ruin any cuddle time to change.

Coming out of your room and seeing the person you someday wish to mate with, in a small school girls skirt, a tank top and stockings and arm warmers. Will send the blood rushing south very quickly.
Kakashi almost walked back into his room to make sure he had seen things right when he walked out again. But Naruto had quickly looked over from feeling the eyes.
The Uzumaki omega seemed positively comfortable in the clothes he currently wore. Not even a small blush was on his cheeks as kakashi freely looked over his clothing.
The Hatake alpha could now fully understood why these clothes were such a legend amongst them.

Naruto looked... fucking sexy.