-27-

"So what do you plan to do?"
Shikamaru continued to stare at his friend. He couldn't understand how any of this could've happened in the last six months they hadn't talked.
How did Naruto always find himself in these situations?
Naruto sighed and looked up at the lazily moving clouds. "I don't know. I know I had sex with Kakashi and loved the feeling... but now I'm only wondering what sex with Sasuke would've been like if I hadn't left. Than again if I hadn't left than Kakashi and I wouldn't have fucked and this situation would've never happened."
Shikamaru nodded at Narutos great point there.
"But..." Naruto emphasized. "That still doesn't change the facts I want to have both of them."
"At the same time?"
"That sounds superb."
Shikamaru shook his head. "Six months." He laid on his side, back toward Naruto. "Six months and you become more troublesome than I ever thought."
Naruto pouted. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means look behind you."

Naruto scrunched his eyebrows together, but turned around to find Sasuke standing just a few feet away from him.
A look of disgust making his nose wrinkle. Narutos heart dropped to the black pit in his stomach.

"You fucked our sensei?"
Naruto gulped. The anger in Sasukes voice scared him more than Sasuke practically grinding against him.
He didn't answer in the end. Sasukes top lip curled.
"That's disgusting."
Naruto clenched his fists and looked to Shikamaru for help but he was pretending to sleep. He turned back to look up at Sasuke who had the same expression plastered on his hot face.

He stood and planted his hands on his hips. If Sasuke was going to call him disgusting than he may as well point out a sweet sweet detail.

"If I'm so disgusting than why'd you practically drag me to your bed? Hm?" Naruto raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "If I'm so disgusting than why are you still in front of me? If I'm so damned disgusting than why did you look hurt when I told you I liked Kakashi? I don't need your opinion asshole, if you want to give it to someone talk to that pink bitch who's after your cock."
"He's our fucking sensei." He repeated, lost in the idea of Naruto under Kakashi, giving Kakashi what he hadn't given him.
It was almost unforgivable.

Almost.

"Yes. He is our sensei, he was also my fathers student. Yeah he's lived that fucking long. Do you have something else to say or are you just going to keep looking at me like I'm a fucking toad?"
Sasuke narrowed his eyes. Truth be told, he was more puzzled than anything.
"How could you want two alphas?"
Naruto almost winced at the distaste in Sasukes tone. Or what he had marked as distaste. He didn't know what Sasuke was thinking right now, his expression gave almost nothing away. Which is shocking seeing how exasperated he's been with his emotions in this conversation.
"Well..." He cleared his throat. Than crossed his arms once again. "Why should it matter to you? I don't see you giving a crap."

"Look harder!"
Naruto looked over at his friend who was clearly eavesdropping. He rolled his eyes and looked back at Sasuke.

With no warning, Sasuke grabbed the nape of Narutos neck and dragged him into the trees on top of Hokage mountain.
Naruto struggled in his grasp, obviously not finding this comfortable whatsoever. Sasuke only tightened his grip and let go when he thought they were deep enough into the small forest.
Naruto rubbed his neck, glaring at Sasuke. "What the fuck you damn Uchiha! That hurt! Maybe I should do it to you! See how you like it!"
"I've got something else you can squeeze."

Naruto eyes widened, he looked at Sasuke flabbergasted at his exclamation. He had a rough idea of what Sasuke was thinking... but than again his mind always drifted to the dark side.

"Wha... what the hell do you mean by that?!"
Sasuke pushed Naruto against the trunk of a tree and forced him to his knees.
"You already know."
Naruto tried to stand back up but sasuke pushed against his shoulders harder. He whimpered at the pressure.
"You want to leave me hard and pissed to go fuck our sensei, you can give me head before he pays for our food."
Naruto scoffed. "Hell no fucking Alpha. I'm not giving you head anytime soon."
Sasuke grabbed Narutos chin and heatedly pressed his lips onto Narutos. Their teeth clashing together briefly as sasuke shoved his tongue into Narutos mouth.
He shuddered at the feeling. Naruto closed his eyes, just trying to breath with Sasukes tongue overwhelming his mouth.