-20-

'How could I let this happen? It's Uchiha Sasuke, the same fuck ass who made me feel as if I was suffocating when around him... so how? How is he-'

"A-ah shit!"

Narutos eyes snapped closed again. His hands reaching for anything to grab on, and that thing was the already disheveled dark blue sheets.

"Your reacting so much to my fingers." Sasuke mused.

Somehow Sasuke had managed to get them to his bed in the master bedroom. Naruto couldn't register how, all he knew was Sasukes lips were back on his collarbone after his one sentence statement.

"Y-your fingers.. a-are in my ass."
Naruto was already panting heavily with a rosy red covering his whiskered cheeks.
He clenched the sheets tighter, trying to control his screams when Sasuke shoved a third digit up his ass.
Tears filled his eyes as his back arched.

It hurt so bad. With three massive fingers tearing yet softening his ass. It really hurt... but Naruto couldn't help but enjoy the pain. With the more Sasukes fingers thrusted into his ass, the more pleasure it brought.
He hadn't moaned, it would be all too embarrassing to moan at the pain thrashing inside his twisted intestines but he was incredibly close.

When Sasuke thought Narutos ass was soft enough, he pulled his fingers out. Narutos body visibly shook and he felt weirdly empty.
Not like a starving hungry but it felt as if something was removed from within him.

"What? Did you get comfortable with my fingers shoved up your ass."
Naruto panted heavily, his arm just trying to hide his deep flush. "N-no."

It was so obvious he was lying. Even if Narutos lied to him before, it was always so easy to know because Naruto either stuttered, gave a cocky attitude or gave him some sort of annoyed look as he said it.
The petite Uzumaki was easy to read and he absolutely loved it.

Sasuke forced Narutos arms above his head, leaning down and powerfully connecting their lips for the first time.
Sparks flew throughout both of their naked bods and butterflies surfaced Narutos stomach like when Kakashi had done that 'kiss'.

... Kakashi...
Oh my god Kakashi!

Suddenly it was as if reality finally hit Naruto.
He sat up, startling Sasuke and climbed off the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
"I can't. I really can't, I'm sorry alright."

That only made Sasuke grab his pants and follow Naruto out of his room.

"Why because you realized we were going to fuck?"
"No because-" Naruto only sighed.

He went to walk out after putting his shoes on but Sasuke grabbed his arm and turned him to face him.

"Because?" He growled, feeling incredibly hurt and a little used.

Sasuke had finally gotten Naruto and Naruto seemed completely comfortable with it just three minutes ago... so what the hell was the problem?

Questions flooded Sasukes head but one stuck out.

"Did you not like it?"
"No." Naruto sighed. "No.. no it's just, I...I like another alpha and-"
"And so you finally realized that after you sucked my cock and I prepared you?" Sasuke grabbed Narutos cheeks. "Who the hell is the other alpha?"
"I-it doesn't matter."

He went to open the door but Sasuke turned him around again and shoved him against it.

"Tell me."
Naruto avoided Sasukes activated sharingan.
"It's.." he clenched his fists. "It's Kakashi."